Media Ratpack Productions: Rolling All-SFA Team - Season 18

Remove this Banner Ad

Want to make a pun, must resist the temptation...
It's not based on one week's performance, also, you were named in the center...ps, very, very close :hearts:
Yeh I know, but usually a bag like that would get you in, I wasn't named in the centre, SSwans2011 was?

Do your eyes deceive you or something? :p
It's rolling, remember, it's still impacted on by the pre-season (I probably should've started from the first round of the season proper once TJ went off) :oops:
I'm literally going to have an aneurism here, I am 100% not in the side.

My form in Pre-Season was shithouse and that reflects here, not hard to comprehend is it?

Nice try calling me mad though, well done!
:( You're not quite grasping what I'm saying though...

:( You're not quite grasping what I'm saying though...

Hold up, Im meant to be Mad...Because I didnt get named at FF...Despite MoOP clearly stating at the start of the thread tha Pre-season games will count in form indication...

Yeah, Im not seeing your reasoning here?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Chill baby, put your head on my shoulder and have a good cry :hearts:

PS - may or may not feel you up o_O

Hold up, Im meant to be Mad...Because I didnt get named at FF...Despite MoOP clearly stating at the start of the thread tha Pre-season games will count in form indication...

Yeah, Im not seeing your reasoning here?

Was there new posting rules introduced whilst I was away that said nothing was allowed to make sense?

Why am I as mad as it gets when its been explained to you that my form over the last 2-3 games doesnt warrant me a position on this rolling All-SFA and that I therefore wouldnt be mad?
Wow, no need to take it out on me mad, you're mad that you're not in, I understand that much.

Wow, no need to take it out on me mad, you're mad that you're not in, I understand that much.

Do you deliberatly make yourself seem stupid or is it just a natural thing for you?

Stick to calling me mad about stuff in a match thread eh? Simply saying Im mad about not making a team I knew I wouldnt make first round is very childish.

I actually considered you a better poster than you make yourself out to be.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back