FTA-TV Ray Donovan

Remove this Banner Ad

Awesome, cant wait til you try CD's. So much better than tapes.

I jest, how's the weight going-not? I am down from 96 kgs to 72.1 this morning in 18 months.

Yeah last time i went i'd lost 2.1 in 3 weeks.
I was like DAFERG !!!!!!!!!!!

72kegs mate , better slow down before you float away on a zephyr :D
Well played.

Yeah last time i went i'd lost 2.1 in 3 weeks.
I was like DAFERG !!!!!!!!!!!

72kegs mate , better slow down before you float away on a zephyr :D
Well played.

Yeh, insulin injections by the time I was 50 years old wasn't looking promising...cheers....now get back and catch up with Ray b4 the new season starts.

Yeh, insulin injections by the time I was 50 years old wasn't looking promising...cheers....now get back and catch up with Ray b4 the new season starts.
Just watchin TD s2 e2 , then will smash some Ray-Ray :thumbsu:

Mrs Gaso was ho hum about TD S02 Ep 1 last night...can see myself going Lone Ranger again....Colin Farrel is ******* nutz
S1 was grimier but s2 seems grittier

( if that makes sense )

S1 was THWACK in the face from the word go while this is a slow-burn.

S2 is on a hiding-to-nothing though really.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

man what an episode. Could've been a season finale episode!

Looks like Ray sold his soul to the devil. Finney is a connected mofo, the guy shat his pant after Finney fired the "This is taking far longer than I thought it would." line :$

- Wonder how long Mickey's drug/pimp business will last for.

- Bunchy being bunchy lol

everything going soo well for Ray you know some fked up s**t is going to blow in his face soon.

like this show but still not sure what it is actually about?

What is the 'preist' bloke with bunchy really upto? I cant remember how he was introduced into the show but I remember it being dodgy. Was he a cop or what?
Related ( i think ) to the peddo priest who molested the boys as kids.

Did lol at " I'm not dating a guy called BUNCHY , you sound like a *en puppy dog "

like this show but still not sure what it is actually about?

What is the 'preist' bloke with bunchy really upto? I cant remember how he was introduced into the show but I remember it being dodgy. Was he a cop or what?

Don't think he was really introduced, he just was.

Bunchy, oops, sorry, Brendan spilled the beans on them shooting the pedo priest, I think that's what he had been fishing for all along.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back