Game Day Rd 14 Roos v GCS- kissed 2014..whoops so shattered I mean 2015...goodbye....sniffle.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Start tanking, play the kids, play the trade bait. Can anyone see us even winning another game ? I can see us even losing Boomers 400th

The ******* bullshit obvious spin on the website will be "preparations for
Boomers 400th on target" - don't make me spew !!

Start tanking, play the kids, play the trade bait. Can anyone see us even winning another game ? I can see us even losing Boomers 400th
Brad won't be thinking about the future. He will play the same old players in hope that we finish mid table and get a crap draft pick and no games into our future players.

North Melbourne:

0Z9Zm1tl-h--50NX.jpg

Dude the umpiring isn't the issue here

Gazza gets away with a fair bit. No different to Goodes, Franklin etc. NM is a rabble, even with fair umpiring we would not have won tonight.

Another disgrace in along line of disgraces.

When you think about the performances have been on an ark -downwards TPA you have been on the money with the reinforcement of bad habits by failing to drop
Anyone

I know we were remembering phil walsh at the end with the GC players but looking at the faces of our boys, we might as well have been remembering the death of our football club, at least for the next decade

Every other team in the League could see it -- except us
They saw it before we drafted him, hence him being showed no interest from anyone else. But there is obviously something wrong. You don't go from beating Hawthorns and Sydneys at home and making a preliminary final to performing like this. I still think it rests with the players. Maybe they thought it was all going to fall into place after last year, not realising that teams would be paying attention (extra) to them now. It sounds lame, but that's what it looks like.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Swallow cooked.. No impact im really worried about his lack of composure and cant impose himself. Other teams wouldnt worry about him and hes won our b and f 4 times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back