Game Day Rd 14 Roos v GCS- kissed 2014..whoops so shattered I mean 2015...goodbye....sniffle.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
If a player doesn't have the fitness to run out the game then surely the worst strategy would be to have him sub every week. He is basically getting an hour of footy per month.
Yeah it's really strange. The only theory I have is WC did the same thing with Gaff, 5 out of his first 6 games as sub. But he was already a great runner... so actually I dunno lol

If a player doesn't have the fitness to run out the game then surely the worst strategy would be to have him sub every week. He is basically getting an hour of footy per month.

I could be wrong but Daz may have mentioned Dumont has good endurance.

At the game and I must say some of the Gold Coast contingent of nmfc supporters are HAWT!!!!!

Dumont sub?

Good decision, he hasn't shown much at this level................................................................................said no one ever.

Its *ing bullshit.

Three games in a row with basically no football? Not great for us, but worse for the (genuinely exciting) player.

I'd rather him play VFL for a full game if we weren't going to put on the field this week. FFS i'm disappointed.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Maj to kick 6.

Ablett to get smashed into the turf. No nice guys once you cross that line.

Camera work is shocking

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back