Round 15 trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm stuck with a common theme this week of deciding if I trade Wallis/Cripps to Rocky.

Given Cripps is fast becoming a mainstay of the Carlton midfield I'd say that he will cop a lot of tags in the upcoming rounds, which he might not be able to handle.
Wallis will likely avoid the tag more often then not because he is surrounded by half decent players, who will also assist his scoring (Due to their higher DE compared with carltons).

Just my thoughts.

Thoughts on my team? Forward line is set with buddy Swan gray bonts dusty and Goddard. Need to get Gazza in somehow. And would like Hodge to complement my defence.

after bringing Rocky in for the 3rd time at the expense of D.McKenzie

solid cover

but no Fing idea how i'll get GAJ in

View attachment 149935

Who did you downgrade to finance that upgrade...Saad > Holman?

Lonie > Caleb & Wallis > GAJ might get the job done, so long as Wallis doesn't drop too much value this week..

Who did you downgrade to finance that upgrade...Saad > Holman?

Lonie > Caleb & Wallis > GAJ might get the job done, so long as Wallis doesn't drop too much value this week..

yep saad to holman

yes lonie down and wallis up appears the option

however that would leave me with 1 trade after next week

Didn't people just trade in the dude that looks like napoleon dynamite only a few weeks ago..? Now talk of trading him out

View attachment 149942

Wally gave me a few decent scores (between the s**t ones) averaged 100 while I've had him and made me 100k+ in the process. B/E of 140 this week...tough call with Rocky being the same price with a B/E of 61

yep saad to holman

yes lonie down and wallis up appears the option

however that would leave me with 1 trade after next week

*, even worse state of affairs than my trade situation. I'm thinking of going Wallis > Rocky this week, which would leave me only 3. :rainbow: At this rate, we're both going to run out of trades before Judd_Magic does. :eek: :drunk:

Thoughts on my team? Forward line is set. 7 trades
left after trading in Houli and Lewis.

Screenshot_2015-07-06-17-24-48.png

I'm stuck with a common theme this week of deciding if I trade Wallis/Cripps to Rocky.

Given Cripps is fast becoming a mainstay of the Carlton midfield I'd say that he will cop a lot of tags in the upcoming rounds, which he might not be able to handle.
Wallis will likely avoid the tag more often then not because he is surrounded by half decent players, who will also assist his scoring (Due to their higher DE compared with carltons).

Just my thoughts.
FWIW I'll be very surprised if Cripps plays this week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Saint > bomber > saint:D

CJNsw25UMAAA-0z.jpg

Hurt his ankle on the weekend. Sat out most of the last quarter. 50/50 at best to play this week. Was in a moonboot today.
This could actually work out well. With Cripps high BE he will hold price so I can upgrade him to GAJ next week....

CEY > Steele (Ave 77 is on the bubble B/E -84)

& Cripps > Ablett should get it done. You have 13 trades left FFS. The only people who should be concerned about pulling the trigger early are those with 5-6 trades or less who ideally would try to get GAJ in with a single trade if possible.

Where are you ranked? I can't see how anyone could still have 13 trades left and have a high ranking.

Only way to get GAJ in this week is:
Cripps > GAJ
CEY > either N.Obrien, Maynard, K.Lambert or Boekhorst

Not sure any of those options are that appealing. Waiting a week will open option in all positions (subject to GAJ not pulling 200! :eek:)

I'm wondering whether I should keep Cripps or CEY as my main midfield cover. I've still got 12 trades so I am happy to get rid of anyone with a LTI, but for just a one gamer I'm wondering if I'm better off keeping a higher scoring Cripps, or using his extra cash to generate my next trade?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back