Autopsy Rd 15 v Collingwood Post Match Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Dominated in general play but still far too many skill errors and some shocking turnovers.

Armfield, Walker and McLean were just awful.

Can't stick a tackle to save our lives.

Carrazzo, Walker, Armfield, McLean...would be very surprised if these four are playing on in 2014.
We'll never be a fair dinkum top 4 side if we're carrying players like this.

Just for something different ... we lost. Good effort after quarter time.

You know the drill.
Yes we know it but gee it's getting stale! Why doesn't the Board and coach wake up to the fact that we've been doing a Groundhog Day thing for the past 5 seasons! Look good against the top teams (but just can't quite win) and lose to the cellar dwellers.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Poor Players:

Brock
Armfield
Menzal
Walker (king of fumbles)
Thomas

Good Signs:
Hendo's second half
Yaz outstanding
Rowe very good

Costly misses in front of goal killed us and our lack of class shows at important times.
The thing I like about Daisy is his work rate - he really tries hard and his contribution is improving. If others mirrored his work rate we'd be winning games!!

I am not too devastated - we battled & tried hard.

We need two way runners in our mid field, I am not going to bash players we all know who they are but if every player isn't giving a defensive effort when we don't have the ball then it really makes it hard for the rest of the team.

How did Johnson play in his game ? I see he got a few touches when he came on as sub.

My most important question is can he kick ?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back