Autopsy Rd 16: GC Suns v GWS Giants Sat 18th July 2:10pm MS

Remove this Banner Ad

We pcked up a few injuries on the weekend in Swallow , Rischa and Hall , but they all played the game out , so hopefully there right for this week . Need to replace Dicko , hopefully Wright gets a go again .. And whats happening with Harley , surely the best thing for him is to hop back on the horse so to speak.

In - Wright , Bennell , Saad
Out - Dixon , Tape , Lemmens

I rekon the longer they leave Harley out, the more time he just sits on the sidelines stewing over the whole ordeal. Yes, we want him to realise his mistakes, but leave him out too long and it could have the opposite effect?

He didn't look an overly happy camper at the Neafl on the weekend. Frustrated I rekon, just wants to play footy. He was just sitting bored in the back of a mates SUV. Get the kid out on the park and let him unleash his frustrations on GWS. Minimum 25 possies & 4 goals if he plays...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I rekon the longer they leave Harley out, the more time he just sits on the sidelines stewing over the whole ordeal. Yes, we want him to realise his mistakes, but leave him out too long and it could have the opposite effect?

He didn't look an overly happy camper at the Neafl on the weekend. Frustrated I rekon, just wants to play footy. He was just sitting bored in the back of a mates SUV. Get the kid out on the park and let him unleash his frustrations on GWS. Minimum 25 possies & 4 goals if he plays...
Completely agree.

But the club are ******* around playing with their dicks about the whole situation. It's pretty obvious that he's being punished for it. It's a ******* joke.

"How many *insert noun here* does it take to screw in a light bulb?"

Well - how many ******* weeks need to pass before Harley is back playing again? All it's doing is exactly what you've said - causing more harm than good.

targetman will be late. will miss the first quarter. but then its all go go go gadjet go...

st killda were s**t and made the Get Well Sooners look good. we should bash these clowns on saturday

* Spitta down and out for the rest of the year. His knees are starting to become a real worry, like Jaeger's, err and Dion's etc.
Surely they must play Harley now. We'd be tanking if he doesn't get a start this week. GWS have never beaten us at home and we can't let them start now. If we don't win this week the spoon is ours :( not unexpected really given the nightmarish injury season we've had.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back