Autopsy Rd 16: GC Suns v GWS Giants Sat 18th July 2:10pm MS

Remove this Banner Ad

Did you notice that not only were a lot of the food and drink outlets closed (understandably), but they also closed a few toilet blocks. Had to walk about a third of the way around the ground to take a piss. Poor effort from management.
not a great look but I assume they are trying to safe $$$$

not a great look but I assume they are trying to safe $$$$
If they are trying to save a few hundred cleaning $$ on a block of toilets then we must be in dire straits financially. I don't get along to many games any more but I thought that was piss poor excuse the pun. Don't our membership dollars cover amenities? one of the things I loved about Metricon is you could just quickly duck out the back for a drink or whatever and not miss much of the game. My old man went to grab some beers and we thought he got lost. He said he had to walk nearly all the way up the other end.
One things for sure the 2pm Saturday games are now off my to do list.
Rant over :mad:

Apart from Gazza and Rischitelli it concerns me that
Touk Miller and Adam Saad have been the Suns best this year.
Touk was superb today.
He's got better since Gazza's come back.

Totally agree.. If a kid who went pick 29
Whose 18/19
1 pre season under his belt and probably only 70% fit compared to other AFL clubs fitness
He has out shown about 34 other players on our list this year.
Some who have been around since day dot.

Edit- and every time he speaks.. He sounds like his the captain.. Seems to have a lot of love for the game and the club and his team mates.. Strides to be better person and player.

Need to make tough calls.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back