List Mgmt. RD #16 - The Krak is back...

Remove this Banner Ad

Seems a bit odd that Buddha says that 4 days ago, now all of a sudden he's promoted and selected in the squad to take on North. Maybe I'm reading a bit too much into it, but is there a bit of a disconnect between match committee and some of the Magpies coaches and development?
tumblr_lnr4ecKEqk1qfop0fo1_500.jpg

Absolutely stoked for Krak to be back at the AFL level officially now. From him playing A grade amatuers up the road from me and how far away from elite footy he was then to know is a credit to him. Great news and feel he will contribute a hell of alot.

Nothing like an elite ball user. Krak has high class skills and I dont think he will be out of the side for the rest of the year (subject to someone always being on the LTI list).

Well done Krak, the SANFL report reads pretty funny now lol not ready and all that

Start Krak on the field and as soon as fatigue in, bring in the sub.

Ez solution.

Just like we said with Redden until Impey got injured.

You can't bring any player in who is under done, because if they have to play a full game, you will be exposed.

Backin krak in the back in black

(I know we are in the away guernsey but it wouldn't have sounded as good)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Great to see him back. Great story. Can anyone think of another AFL club that has had two players (Krak and Josh Carr) leave, play at another AFL club and then come back?
Don't forget our mate Clive Waterhouse too

Great to see him back. Great story. Can anyone think of another AFL club that has had two players (Krak and Josh Carr) leave, play at another AFL club and then come back?
I'd add Wanganeen to our list, just cos he's awesome and saw the light:)

Edited for ease of reading:

Trent Croad - Haw-Fre-Haw
Chris Tarrant - Coll-Fre-Coll
Brett Montgomery - WB-Port-WB
Peter Bell - Fre-Nth-Fre
Heath Black - Fre-StK-Fre
John Barnes - Ess-Geel-Ess
Paul Salmon - Ess-Haw-Ess
Justin Murphy - Carl-Geel-Carl (and Rich and Ess)

Any more?

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back