List Mgmt. RD #16 - The Krak is back...

Remove this Banner Ad

Don't write Russell off just yet...he's a hard running, hard nosed type who may make the grade.

I hope he makes it.
I agree has some real speed as we'll, liked a couple of things I saw Kate this year from him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pretty sure it was Kevin Foley.
I know Foley made the statement but it was Wayne Matthew who introduced the concept of doubling up into the prison system and he made a comment not unlike that at the time.

krakouer is a good polec/pittard backup for the defence and possibly a neade/monfries backup for the forward line, i can only see him getting a game through injuries but his SANFL form might demand it, hopefully

Nathan is a talented utility who resurrected his AFL career thanks to a strong 2014 with Port Adelaide in the SANFL. Capable of playing forward, back and anywhere in between. Krakouer played in 16 League games, including the club's finals campaign and the grand final against Norwood.

Port Adelaide's Big Footy Member Power Raid unashamedly says...

“It’s very rare that you can pick up a player of Nathan’s talent at pick 12 of Big Footy’s 2014 Rookie Buddy Draft. His talent was evident during the 2014 season and he clearly demonstrated the attributes we think are required to make it on an AFL list. Being able to secure Nathan will no doubt be as important as the 1996 National Draft zone selection used to secure Warren Tredrea.”

Last edited:
He will definitely play some football, or not. The only thing we can be sure of is that he is Nathan Krakouer.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back