Cancelled
10k Posts
Sep 9, 2012
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
EAD Jiska
Thought I'd get in early. :drunk:

To trade or not to trade GAJ? ...if trading to who?

Rocky & Godd confirmed outs for those who have the trifecta - FYSCL

What's your mid cover like?

Will you have any trades left after this week?

What's your league situation?

I was just going through my league match ups before to see where I'm at. In my toughest league I'm just out of the top 8 on % facing the team just below me on the ladder. He's ranked 2k below me overall as well, but looks to have a far superior team on paper as far as season averages for his POD's go and they will no doubt sideways trade GAJ to a premo to avoid a mid 0. Would need a hell of a lot to go my way to be any chance. :(:rainbow:

Villain - Me
Hurn 88 - Grimes 76
Enright - 83
Bartel 107
SD Thompson 83 - Suckling 83
JPK 118 - Murphy 109
Ward 114 - Cotchin 104
Selwood 114 - SJ 110
Libba 114 - McVeigh 104
??? - Swan 93
Shenton 72
- McGovern 77
S Martin 106
- Chapman 90

I have 4 trades left and $297k so I'm probably toast
I'm 5th and 7th In my leagues (3rd by total points)
2 games in the top 8 though.
No mid bench cover (acres hartung)
Considering benching rocky but will trade GAJ for prob Libba or JPK and use the extra cash to upgrade hartung to a dpp like Parker problem is next week I'll have Parker as m9 and no way to bring him forward exept if dusty or franklin etc are out so may even take a donut for rocky and save the trade. Tough one.

Already had a bagel yesterday with Ablett/Rockliff/Goddard and sweating on Nicnat, Hibberd and Elliot to play. Another epic week brewing.

Elliott doubtful. ..calf at pies is rest rest rest. Clubs been burnt to often

I have Stefan Martin to cover him but that gives me no ruck cover....which worked out swimmingly last week when Nicnat was a late out :rolleyes:

In a bit of a tight spot. I've got one trade left and Goddard copped a week which would leave me with a donut unless I trade him off.

To trade or not to trade?

Glad I'm in an ordinary league and have been able to conserve trades, with 11 left. So Gaz is out, some gun midfielder and Gray in. Just need to get rid of the cheap Hooker (prob not the first bloke to ever say this).

Pretty happy with my midfield, not happy with my defence, if O'Brien comes back then I don't need to trade GAJ out yet as I want to get Rocky in the next week. GAJ>>Rocky next week then the rest is Pendles, JPK, Sloane, Jelwood, Libba, Beams, Treloar, Miles and O' Brien, only got 3 trades left though but I have coverage on all lines bar defence (Bews D7).
Spent 5 weeks in the top 100 then that mega mammoth Cotchin/Fyfe lead week 2 weeks ago stuffed me up (I don't have these guys and only scored 2415 compared to these 2700s most people seemed to be getting who have these 2), dropped from 75th-198th the last 2 rounds :mad::cry:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well I'm down to 2 trades, relatively lucky to only have Rockliff out of that trifecta, but there's the danger of Jelwood being rested, and Fyfe might have general soreness in r23. Plus Libba needs Griffen playing in order to score well :eek:

Ah, the beauty of having a shite team. When all the premos go down, you're still OK. :rolleyes: :D

As of last week, my opponent for this week had no Ablett in his side and still has Watson. Weirdo.

Beams not training might be a worry...

Was at a funeral I believe.

It's all relative... I am ranked about 7,000th... a lot here would view that as a failure, but it's by far my best year. My goal is to finish inside the top 5,000.

Judd Magic sure isn't happy being ranked about 7k, he's disappeared off the face of the Earth. He was last seen entering the Springfield Mystery Spot.

tumblr_lp6ci1Ofmc1qapfvgo7_400.gif

What the story with Dangerfield - he has been sub-par since R10.
If he is injured, just rest him!
I know most teams got him, but it would be good if he's back to his normal high scoring
On the bright side, he will be cheap next year. 2015 underpriced premiums, worth a thread on its own :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back