Not open for further replies.
Mar 28, 2012
3rd spooky castle on left
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Pittsburgh Steelers Perth Scorchers
100 points a week isn't achievable?
Probably not. Closest I've been to the leader was roughly 120 points. Was sitting 8th that week. Since then I haven't been scoring too bad but others in the top 10 have been going large. Have slowly slipped away in terms of points off the leader but have still remained anywhere from 10th-25th in that period. My rank stays strong but my point differential drifts.

Mar 13, 2005
Geelong
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Chelsea, Oakland Raiders, Celtics
Nah mate. Way off the pace. 607 points. No hope for me. Just hoping to finish top 50 from here
There's always hope. You should make up a lot of ground this week. Many of those ahead of you will have been hit this week by the absence of Ablett, Rockliff and Goddard and a few disappointing scores from other popular captain choices. How they replaced Ablett and the captains they choose will have a big say on how they score for the rest of the year. Good luck ... it would be great to see a regular from this forum win the whole thing.

Mar 28, 2012
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
There's always hope. You should make up a lot of ground this week. Many of those ahead of you will have been hit this week by the absence of Ablett, Rockliff and Goddard and a few disappointing scores from other popular captain choices. How they replaced Ablett and the captains they choose will have a big say on how they score for the rest of the year. Good luck ... it would be great to see a regular from this forum win the whole thing.
Cheers mate. Yeah there's always hope. Anything is possible I guess but I'll be pushing uphill that's for sure

2430 with honeychurch covering Goddard.

Ambrose pulling out a 99 certainly helped.

Bartel, Burgoyne, Nic Nat disappoiting (only scores under 90)

2389, stuffed up the VC loophole so had to run with Pendles instead of taking JPK's score.

Still won all my leagues, but will definitely fall out of the top 250.

I wouldn't be too sure about that. You won't drop too far.

Benson FC

Team Captain
Mar 12, 2014
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
St Louis Rams
Happy, but bailing out on goldstein C and going with Pendlebury, plus shenton (covering rocky) as sub cost me a really good round
Ah well, cant complain

PowerForGood

2020. The year the competition became terminal. Ju
10k Posts
Sep 1, 2006
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool, Lakers, Rabbitohs
2392 (SC still not picking up Lobbe's loophole score yet) - best score for the year and 4th 2300 score in a row - now sitting 2nd in league when I wouldn't be top 8 on points. Coming good at right end of the year!
F**k me - I've just realised that the reason it's not picking up Lobbe's emergency score is that he's not my ruck emergency!!!!!

Won my league game by just 19 points!

Nah mate. Way off the pace. 607 points. No hope for me. Just hoping to finish top 50 from here
Yeah - all top 500 are decent players, less alone top 25. No fluke to be top 500 at this stage.
Top 50 is locked in for u.
btw did u take Judd_Magic camping/ fishing with u? He went AWAL on us for a little while... miss his discussions

Mar 28, 2012
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Yeah - all top 500 are decent players, less alone top 25. No fluke to be top 500 at this stage.
Top 50 is locked in for u.
btw did u take Judd_Magic camping/ fishing with u? He went AWAL on us for a little while... miss his discussions
Haha nah didn't take JM anywhere with me. Haven't been out camping or fishing myself for a few weeks now, too bloody cold!!!! Yeah he certainly is missed around here. May not see him until pre season next year....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back