Autopsy Rd 17 vs Sydney - Post match discussion

etsal1

Cancelled
10k Posts
Sep 26, 2012
AFL Club
Carlton
Good first half. Excited to see if we come out with the same intensity in the second.......

I've erased that last hour from my memory.

rampar

Club Legend
Aug 16, 2009
AFL Club
Carlton
Crap we are. Secret is to find a decent ice hockey team and leave the afl to the ********s that think we have an even competion

Aug 18, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
mentally weak, to just give up 5 mins into the 3rd qtr is disgraceful. From that moment on the swans used us as witches hats and we obliged. Week after week we have lapses which shows a how mentally fragile we are, todays lapse went for an 1hr this time.

MM move to change rowe onto franklin boggles the mind (although with the mids being flogged not sure it would have made much of a difference). Too many passengers (same players as usualy Thomas, McLean, Warnock) plus Judd, Yarran, Ellard (why he was picked after playing 65% game time in first game back last week ill never know - should have been sub if you are going to play him after an injury)

What did graham get out of today? seriously this kid would be one pissed off bloke. Been dominating all year in the magoos and any time he plays he gets 30 mins to show something when the game is already over.

Oct 8, 2009
AFL Club
Carlton
I'm done with AFL. I'll see you all in 2030 when Gold Coast has won multiple flags along with the Giants and Swans.

Maybe then the AFL will actually be on an equal playing field. Or maybe they'll expand again and make things even worse.

* it

Back