Rd 18 (part 1) Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

If I use my last 2 trades and trade in Mitchell & JPK this week, this would be the equation for my toughest league game.
(Need to win to have any chance of making the finals)

Villain - Me
Rockliff - Cotchin
Hanley - McVeigh
Hodge - Burgoyne
Roughead - Jaensch
176 pts - Suckling & L Taylor

Would I be a chance?

If I use my last 2 trades and trade in Mitchell & JPK this week, this would be the equation for my toughest league game.

Villain - Me
Rockliff - Cotchin
Hanley - McVeigh
Hodge - Burgoyne
Roughead - Jaensch

Would I be a chance?
He'd still have the edge so you'd need a bit to go in your favour, but I think you'd be a chance .... especially if bad Roughy shows up. If a loss means you miss the finals you really have to go for it.

Geez, you would have been a genius if you traded in Carlisle 4 weeks ago when he was only 298k. Since then he's scored 82, 74, 155 & 104* in a half a game. Will be 440k+ after this week with a 4 round average of 115+

Brought in Carlisle at 298k and Riewoldt at 340k to take a risk and try and crack into the top 4.

Throw in Westhoff today and my 3 X factors served me well!

Riewoldt 179
Westhoff 144
Carlisle 188
Total: 511 :)

11/1398

Brought in Carlisle at 298k and Riewoldt at 340k to take a risk and try and crack into the top 4.

Riewoldt 179
Westhoff 144
Carlisle 188

11/1398
That's timming - well done!

Riewoldt 179
Westhoff 144
Carlisle 188

11/1398
That's timming - well done!

B
He'd still have the edge so you'd need a bit to go in your favour, but I think you'd be a chance .... especially if bad Roughy shows up. If a loss means you miss the finals you really have to go for it.
Bad Roughy has dispensed of good roughy. I doubt good roughy will be seen again.

I'm 8th currently (by %) hypothetically, if I won, I would still need to beat MrsG next week to make the finals. (she'll be top 4 after this week) She LOLed hard when I asked her if she'd tank for me next week. I'll take that as a no. :(

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm 8th currently (by %) hypothetically, if I won, I would still need to beat MrsG next week to make the finals. (she'll be top 4 after this week) She LOLed hard when I asked her if she'd tank for me next week. I'll take that as a no. :(

Done the lawns yet ??
Hung a load ( or 8 ) ??

:D;)

Villain - Me
Rockliff - Cotchin
Hanley - McVeigh
Hodge - Burgoyne
Roughead - Jaensch

Would I be a chance?
Yep, certainly. Go for it I reckon.

1103/ 9 (c) wingard & hibberd ruined a very promising score

That's still a reasonable score IMO.

1029/8 + C. Pav the only one not to ton up.

Supposedly on track for a 2498.

9/954 Was looking to have a great score until Lobbe stopped at HT and Wingard going backwards in the last. Not to mention Hibberd being an absolute spud the whole game.
* SUNDAYS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back