Rd 19, 2014 - Adelaide vs West Coast @ Adelaide Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Not sure I agree with this.
Dangerfield, Sloan, Walker, Crouch better than anything WC have.

I actually rate the top end of Adelaide's list. It's the bottom end of the list and their supporter base that needs an overhaul

Naitanui, Darling, Mackenzie, Gaff (when he's in the form he was in today) is not a bad top 4. Obviously add Talia to the Crows list though.

Naitanui, Darling, Mackenzie, Gaff (when he's in the form he was in today) is not a bad top 4. Obviously add Talia to the Crows list though.

That's my point.....where is the midfield grunt. Chuck in Walker and Talia and Adelaide have the makings.
Just need to get rid of a few spuds and build some depth.
WC on the other hand need a clean out

That's my point.....where is the midfield grunt. Chuck in Walker and Talia and Adelaide have the makings.
Just need to get rid of a few spuds and build some depth.
WC on the other hand need a clean out

A side wins by 5 goals away from home and it's them that needs the clean out?

The key position players are there and we have potential there in the midfield - like I've been saying all year we just have to fix up the midfield and then our backs and forwards suddenly look like a million dollars. Gaff, Shuey and Masten have all displayed their ability in the past and for some reason or another they haven't been able to replicate that consistently.

A side wins by 5 goals away from home and it's them that needs the clean out?

The key position players are there and we have potential there in the midfield - like I've been saying all year we just have to fix up the midfield and then our backs and forwards suddenly look like a million dollars. Gaff, Shuey and Masten have all displayed their ability in the past and for some reason or another they haven't been able to replicate that consistently.

Yeo is the big one for mine, expecting him to have a big year next year.

WCE took the game on and created cleaner I50s. They outplayed us by a fair margin.

Wouldn't say he was a matchwinner, but NickNat is a freak. Not one player in the comp can contest the ruck then rove his own tap like he does. Or have such an influence at ground level with his reach. Although we lost, can really appreciate the unique skillset he brings to the game when you see it live.

Someone gets it.

Last edited:
Yeo is the big one for mine, expecting him to have a big year next year.

Yep, looked very promising this season, he's exactly what we need with his skills and pace. I've heard many Brisbane supporters saying that he was the biggest loss from their exodus last season.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You mean getting back into the 8
Yes exactly, i'm not sure where all this nonsense came from in the first place. The Crows are currently a game out of the 8 in 10th position with just 4 rounds to go, if they are planning a sneak attack on the premiership then it might not be a bad idea for the Crows to get a wriggle on. They have Buckley's chance.

Port fans talk s**t about Crows and then lose to Collingwood. Karma strikes again!
How can that be karma ?? , Port losing makes it harder for the crows to get into the 8 , is that some sort of reverse karma you speak of ?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back