Autopsy Rd 22 Carlton v GWS Post Match Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

I think this is often overstated. His efficiency is pretty good but there may be one or two standout turnovers each game that make people think differently.
Its those costly turnovers that result in goals to the opposition when failing to hit a target switching the play, he needs to get that out of his game or be banned from switching the play so the mistakes are higher up the ground.

I heard on the radio there were a fair few injuries from today. Anyone looking likely to miss next week?

Yarran (Hamstring), Ellard (Concussion), and I think Docherty might be rested next week. I think he is suffering a hip flexor.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Its those costly turnovers that result in goals to the opposition when failing to hit a target switching the play, he needs to get that out of his game or be banned from switching the play so the mistakes are higher up the ground.

Yes. Doesn't always get the penetration on his kick that is required. I appreciate he tries to make things happen but if you have shanked that shot a few times before, you leave that club in the bag and select another.

So by my count we are down to 18 to fit into one last 22?

Seriously who is ******* left?

Buckley, Yarran, Ellard out
Jones, Rainbow and Henderson in. Henderson sub but don't bring him on, I'd do it

Remove this Banner Ad

Back