Autopsy Rd 22 Carlton v GWS Post Match Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

H

Have actually been optimistic for the most part of that period. When Malthouse came, after Ratts was unceremoniously dealt with, that's when I began whingeing. Well, within reason. And I don't really make any apology for that. The team's become a basket case.
Medal? Hmmm, Havent run into the site bully, have I..?
You have now :) thy is a bit of a pussy cat really :)

One of the major disappointments for mine. Looked like a good pick in his first year, did some clever things, no knee issues, but has done nothing since to suggest he's going to be a consistently good player. He should be doing the similar things that Wingard does in the same position but nowhere near it. May yet prove me wrong, but so far a fail.
Was he playing in defence today?

He is fine in space but decision making and skills disappear under the tiniest bit of pressure. Shouldn't be playing in defense.
We still talking about Docherty? He and Bucks are the only 2 small defenders I'd trust to give a s**t for 4 quarters.

Dick is worth persisting with. Disposal was ordinary today but it was only his fifth game of senior footy today.

Thought Dick had a real dip today, he had a few stinkers but his confidence is growing and i seen him more often than not unlike his last few games. More games for the kids the better. I wish we had started playing them at the beginning of the year.

Starting to sound like a St kilda supporter..

He is very impressive isn't he? For a man that has missed out on the top job, still says the right things and conducts himself as an absolute professional. It's night and day between the professional way he is behaving and the way someone like MM behaves under such circumstances.

It's called having character and 'class'.

To use an old fashioned term I would say he has been brought up well.

Works hard. Loyal. Never gives up and expects the same in return.

Would love to see him stay at Carlton. Massive asset.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well i only get to see about 90 minutes of it. Probably won"t make it until quarter time.

I only made it to 10 minutes into the second qtr last time!

I have been to most games this year and stayed till the end of nearly all.

Do I bother this time?

Sadly - probably not.

It will be an absolute flogging and I will just get upset and angry

One of the major disappointments for mine. Looked like a good pick in his first year, did some clever things, no knee issues, but has done nothing since to suggest he's going to be a consistently good player. He should be doing the similar things that Wingard does in the same position but nowhere near it. May yet prove me wrong, but so far a fail.

Chad looked a stinker for 2 years! Even Jesus so. Cripps was quiet in his 3 last year! In saying that he shows * all ticker

What I garnered from that game is that Henderson must be taking offers from Sydney... Dew Bolton thinks he's only worth a mid to late 2nd rounder.

Secondly any respect as a professional footballer I had towards Yarran is gone... Don't care if he wins a Brownlow one day... The guy he attempted to knock out retired yesterday and did more in his last body wearied game than Yarran has done for two years...

We have some good kids... If we get a good teaching coach ;) players like Boekhurst, Wiley, Buckley, Dick, Graham, Docherty who listen and give all will thrive.... And Cripps my god he will be the best player in the comp in 3 years with the added development. And if we can get a packet of chips for Menzel at this present moment it's a win... And Kreuzer yes we love him but still think better off getting a 3rd pick for him...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What I garnered from that game is that Henderson must be taking offers from Sydney... Dew Bolton thinks he's only worth a mid to late 2nd rounder.

Secondly any respect as a professional footballer I had towards Yarran is gone... Don't care if he wins a Brownlow one day... The guy he attempted to knock out retired yesterday and did more in his last body wearied game than Yarran has done for two years...

We have some good kids... If we get a good teaching coach ;) players like Boekhurst, Wiley, Buckley, Dick, Graham, Docherty who listen and give all will thrive.... And Cripps my god he will be the best player in the comp in 3 years with the added development. And if we can get a packet of chips for Menzel at this present moment it's a win... And Kreuzer yes we love him but still think better off getting a 3rd pick for him...
Yup... awesome thinking that. Trading one of the few players who actually gives a flying * about the club for a possible band 1 compensation pick. Great... what happens if the AFL decides that his contract doesnt equate to a band 1 or band 2 compensation pick and awards us a band 3 compo pick? So basically we have given up one of the clubs best assets for our rebuild for pick 22. Even if we get a band 2 compensation pick for him (end of round 1 remember), he is worth much much more to the club than a band 2 or 3 compo pick.

In my opinion, Kreuzer is worth more than a band 1 compo pick to the club in terms of his attitude and endeavour on the field.

In my opinion, Kreuzer is almost worth more off-field (in terms of clubman, attitude, commitment) than on. And he's bloody good on, when he's fit.

I'll be disappointed if he decides he wants to go. I'll be PISSED if we get rid of him if he doesn't. He's essential for establishing a good culture in this rebuild.

I would love for him to stay and get to 100 and if he has a son that would be a bonus.

They measure babies for height, weight and head circumference.

'baby bell' would be average height, but top of weight scale.

Not sure about head circumference, but shoulder width would be off the charts!

Speaking of head circumference, midwives might get a surprise when no 10 jnr pops out...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back