Remove this Banner Ad

Prem87

Cancelled
10k Posts
Dec 1, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
West Coast
Strijk will hopefully be in the 21. He could be a finals wildcard, basically coming out of nowhere.

Strong body, elite kick, sensational overhead, can break tackles - what's not to love?

Hoping he has a ripper game.

Btw our team looks like it has a bit of run and pace to it - particularly with Masten, Brennan and Strijk on the bench. I like it.

idmfts

All Australian
Mar 3, 2011
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
They're pretty much full strength imo. We're without Rosa, EMac, LeCras, Nicoski & Lynch (unforced) from our best 22.
Really big test for us.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Icanwalk

All Australian
May 31, 2010
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Inter Milan
so instead of bringing dick in, we bring in mitch brown? LOL
Yeah, Brad Dick would've no doubt matched up well on Franklin. :)

We are truly fortunate to have such a quality back up KPB who can slot straight in when required and perform at the required level. To all his haters, we'd have been shot this year if not for Brown's covering down back. Talk of trading him is simply crazy and hopefully he will be rewarded with a full season when Glass inevitably hangs up the boots.

Would've liked to have seen Stevenson for Rosa in a like-for-like replacement. If nothing but a taste of his offensive abilities.

A very defensive team, what with Brennan as well as A.Selwood and McGinnity to compliment the usual back 6. Surely one of these will be the sub with Strijk roaming the HFF for the entire game. But I trust the MC will give the vest to Strijk sadly. Regardless, one of our usual defenders will be playing higher up the ground. Butler?, Waters?, even Hurn?

Sep 15, 2007
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Damn Hawks have probs full team

I would say so. Who from the Weagles would be a virtual monty to break into this team in the next month?

Great preparation for finals for both teams, Hawks getting games against their two strongest contenders and WCE getting what will be a finals like game at the MCG. Cant wait.

BigBirds1987

Senior List
May 25, 2012
AFL Club
West Coast
Mitch Brown Deserves his chance he has been smashing it in the WAFL.

While Eric Mckenzie has been our turn over king and leaking goals. Looking forward to the Brown vs Franklin Match Up.

West Coast 06

Premium Platinum
Jun 5, 2006
Home
AFL Club
West Coast
I would say so. Who from the Weagles would be a virtual monty to break into this team in the next month?

Great preparation for finals for both teams, Hawks getting games against their two strongest contenders and WCE getting what will be a finals like game at the MCG. Cant wait.
Probably only Mackenzie and Rosa, ( if we actually have a month left!)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back