Oppo Camp RD 4 Non-Pies Game

Remove this Banner Ad

Tigers will win but haven't seen Melbourne yet. Look forward to watching that one tonight.
Hope the Tankers get smashed but can't see it happening. Rested Judd in preparation for next week. Hope Adams takes the wind out of him early and he doesn't want to go anywhere near it after that.

If Melbourne have improved at all they should go close to beating Richmond tonight, the Tigers have been hit hard by injury.

Really interested in the 2 night games tomorrow night, the best 4 sides in the comp head to head.

If Melbourne have improved at all they should go close to beating Richmond tonight, the Tigers have been hit hard by injury.

Really interested in the 2 night games tomorrow night, the best 4 sides in the comp head to head.

Would we be home to watch full games as it can be a Slog back home with such a Huge Crowd from the Game

Top 6 sides from last year all playing each other actually.
Yet we get Melbourne vs Richmond on Friday night.

Top 6 sides from last year all playing each other actually.
Yet we get Melbourne vs Richmond on Friday night.

CH7 don’t really care about Friday Night Footy this year

Tomorrow is going to be one of the best days of football outside of September for 2015.

Outstanding fixtures across the board.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tomorrow is going to be one of the best days of football outside of September for 2015.

Outstanding fixtures across the board.
Yeah the 6x6x6 fixture looks like a winner so far, top sides playing each other more has been great

Out of interest, how can you hate Melbourne?
1990 grand final, very abusive Melbourne supporter. Told my daughter to no yell so loud using very foul language and made racist remarks.
Then she started clapping Daniher when he hit Brown.
Plus a relative that I can't stand also is a Demon supporter.

1990 grand final, very abusive Melbourne supporter. Told my daughter to no yell so loud using very foul language and made racist remarks.
Then she started clapping Daniher when he hit Brown.
Plus a relative that I can't stand also is a Demon supporter.
Ok fair enough, you don't hear that often as they have been so irrelevant and harmless for so long

shame there's not a bigger crowd there
If they take the main game off Ess and us, it will become an irrelevant and almost disrespectful game. It is only big because of Essendon and Collingwood. I understand the fairness point of view, but how flat was that?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back