Oppo Camp RD 4 Non-Pies Game

Remove this Banner Ad

Carlton will win, but what an overwhelmingly s**t performance.

Watching the Blosers and the Tiges play make me glad to be a Collingwood supporter.

Come on Saints, lift!

At least if the tankers do win, they can rock up next week with just that little bit more complacency. Pity about Mick's stupid record.

Did Bruce say it is a Big Crowd:eek:
Biggest crowd Melbourne have played in front of on a Friday night for decades. Probably the first Friday night game they've played in in decades.

Saints have capitulated. They could only disguise how putrid they are for so long. Disappointing because I wanted us to give the Blues a 0-5 start.

Happy to give the Blues the win. Means next week won't be a 'line in the sand' day for them against us.
If we get their usual performance they'll be sh1t.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah they'll be resting on their laurels after such a s**t performance and we'll get them at their most s**t and complacent.

Just throwing it out there as there is lots of talk about MM and whether or not he will coach in 2016 or even coach out the year.

I am sitting here watch the GCS and wonder about Rockets future given how they're tracking this year under him.

Now I'm a fan of Rockets, but will Rocket last longer at the suns than MM at the blues?

So the premiership cup is going interstate this year then.

Hawks look vulnerable now, lost to an ordinary side in Essendon and now getting smashed by Port.
Yeah they've looked very shaky, but didn't they start 2013 in a similar manner? Or maybe I'm thinking of 2012... 2 wins from their first 5 if memory serves.

Port have finally flicked the switch for the first time this year.

So the premiership cup is going interstate this year then.

Hawks look vulnerable now, lost to an ordinary side in Essendon and now getting smashed by Port.

So long as it's anywhere that isn't Waverley Park, I don't care. Hate those campaigners with a passion. Go Port!

Having said that, it's a long season. We'll have 3 or 4 more flag favourites before we get to September. I'm sure even North will have their 5 minutes of frontrunner status at some point (upon which time they'll promptly throw the switch back to Norf mode and look like also-rans again...:drunk:)

So long as it's anywhere that isn't Waverley Park, I don't care. Hate those campaigners with a passion. Go Port!

Having said that, it's a long season. We'll have 3 or 4 more flag favourites before we get to September. I'm sure even North will have their 5 minutes of frontrunner status at some point (upon which time they'll promptly throw the switch back to Norf mode and look like also-rans again...:drunk:)

Hey Bat.

Superman is gonna kick your arse!

Are the wall of the coaches boxes at the Adelaide oval made of,
A. Timber
B. Concrete
C. Plasterboard
Just curious, as I'm interested to see if Clarko will be able to penetrate it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back