Oppo Camp RD 4 Non-Pies Game

Remove this Banner Ad

Are the wall of the coaches boxes at the Adelaide oval made of,
A. Timber
B. Concrete
C. Plasterboard
Just curious, as I'm interested to see if Clarko will be able to penetrate it.

Test-Your-Might-Mortal-Kombat-1.gif

Who so we have to sleep with to get Dylan Shiel? And while we are at it, Cam McCarthy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Port and Freo look very scary this year.
Love the way the play though.
Maybe Ross may finally get his flag.
He will never win a flag as long as Luke Ball's arse faces the ground because he is an evil bastard.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I dont want to sound like that sooky kid with sour grapes, but I dont really like how each team is getting an Anzac Day medal.

Id prefer only the Essendon and Collingwood game got the Anzac Day medal, Seedsmans medal just means alot more to me.

I dont know.

I dont want to sound like that sooky kid with sour grapes, but I dont really like how each team is getting an Anzac Day medal.

Id prefer only the Essendon and Collingwood game got the Anzac Day medal, Seedsmans medal just means alot more to me.

I dont know.
I agree, but I guess it's happening because it's the 100th anniversary. Not sure if this is a yearly thing.

The Collingwood v Essendon Anzac medal winner is the only one anyone ever remembers anyway:)

I agree, but I guess it's happening because it's the 100th anniversary. Not sure if this is a yearly thing.

The Collingwood v Essendon Anzac medal winner is the only one anyone ever remembers anyway:)
Only happening because Anzac day this year fell on a Saturday.
And yes the only one that matters is the Pies V Bombers

Remove this Banner Ad

Back