Autopsy Rd 4 v Collingwood - Game Discussion and changes for Brisbane - Lurking Likers will be banned

Remove this Banner Ad

Same old story we seem to be playing a very high press which clogs up our forward line and we get killed on the counter due to a lack of pace and being undermanned in the back line.. Why are we persisting with this approach.. Its lunacy...

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Burn it. Burn it all
1357046669286.gif

I acknowledge that i've given unwarranted fledglings towards Dimma. He's not the problem, he's part of the problem. The major problem is the players. No heart at all. Dimma can't fuel the fire.

What the hell has happened to this team. Looks like we're the Adelaide/West Coast of 2014

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lloyd was good tonight.

He must be played again. Offered a lot that is a win for RFC tonight.

I was most happy with Conca.

Thought, in terms of his role Conca played if not his best game for the club certainly his most encouraging game for the club.

If Conca can follow that trend he will really help us in our premiership pursuits!:thumbsu:

We miss a high quality ruck rover obviously to counter and beat Pendlebury but Conca was very good in the middle I thought!

I guess what im trying to say, and if I was the coach, at this point in the season with 3 ordinary games under the belt id be immediately dropping the 3 most lethargic guys for the 3 best VFL performers. I know Vickery's stats look ok but as we know we've pretty much only kicked to him in the 3 games. It's not that he isn't solid, but he needs to understand he can be even better. Why can't he be the best forward in the comp? Why not justify the forward line set up in a big way?

Everyone needs to be manic and absolutely committed against the pies. Why don't our guys play like Freos guys? Whats the excuse? Maybe Vickery is an easy target, perhaps there are others but this philosophy needs to be adopted now imo.

Cotcho you my dear friend are a genius. :rolleyes:

Negs: Grigg, Edwards, Vickery. Game plan, we kick to the boundary line with guys like Jack up forward?

Pos: Not many, Lloyd, Astbury, Gordon, Jack, Arnott , Jackson had a dip but short of a gallop. We should have been flogged realistically, how we have got away without being smashed speaks more of our opponents.

Changes: If Grigg, Edwards and Vickery play next week, Hardwick needs to hand in his notice. Don't give a stuff who comes in, those guys are not taking their footy seriously.

Finally, do not want to hear Hardwick say, we will look at the tape and fix those things up at training. You can't fix our problems at three training sessions numb nuts!

Embarrassing. Made an average side look like a top 4 side.

We have a darth of leaders.

Our recruiting has been horrible. I want to see this rating system. Because it's flawed.

When Dimma took over he said two things that he hasn't followed through with. One he would make sure every player went when it was their go. And you need good kicks.

He has since recruited weak, scared, afraid footballers.

He has recruited bad skilled footballers.

Damien has to go.

I would like to think that if we had Rance, Maric and Lids it would be a much different story.

Then again if you think about it, Maric and Lids have probably a few more years in them & we can't just rely on Rance. I don't think even if they were inclusions we would have gotten any closer on the score board. That was just an outright pathetic performance. What else did we learn? Cotchin can not handle a tag. Absolutely got flogged by Caffer, and huge props to him - I'd honestly rate him higher than Crowley at this point (mainly because I do not like Crowley).

I honestly hope we come last on the ladder, we do not even deserve to get even close to playing finals at this point.

I've been a decent support of Dimma but as of late I really question his thought process.

Lloyd was great, Astbury did a good job keeping Cloke down. This was the match many Pies supporters believed Cloke would bounce back on with a big bag. Grigg really isnt giving us much at all. Almost no defensive or offensive pressure anywhere on the ground from him. Seems to be waiting for the easy ball given to him rather than going and winning his own ball. He is playing like he would be afraid of getting mud on his uniform. Good thing this aint the 80's anymore for his sake.

The boys clearly played with heart in the first half but totally lacked the ability to take their opportunities at crucial stages. Still being lit up with the lightening fast transitions out of our forward line. At times our boys look like the Irish International Rules team tying to come to terms with playing with an oval ball and the frequency of tackling at AFL level.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back