Autopsy Rd 4 v Collingwood - Game Discussion and changes for Brisbane - Lurking Likers will be banned

Remove this Banner Ad

But if you listen to people he's very grounded and nothing like that.
I just think he can't keep up.
He ALWAYS plays from behind and that is his biggest issue IMO. Look at what Dawes did for the Dees yesterday, along with Frawley. Led hard to ball carrier and gave them options. We just don't do it, so frustrating

Yep play the kids, it's what's made us improve so much and put us in the position we were last year, why change it?

.................which brings us to the problem of when you use picks on recycled duds for supposed depth? This isn the perfect time to bring in a couple of kids to give them a taste of AFL footy.

Tiges and Cats were the only teams to beat the Hawks last year, and we both beat them the year before that.

Our injuries to Lids, Rance and Maric will make sure we don't do it again

Do not agree with trading out Batch, never been given the chance to play purely as a back flanker. Always seems to be brought in to play as a KPD. Has ability, would exit Grigg, Petterd, and a few others before Batch
What I'm getting at is we aren't willing to play him as a back flanker. He's never going to make it as a KPD. Therefore go get something for him.

What I'm getting at is we aren't willing to play him as a back flanker. He's never going to make it as a KPD. Therefore go get something for him.
Still would not trade him as I reckon he could be very good on a hbf. BUT, you are correct, WE need to play him there to see how good he can be!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

.................which brings us to the problem of when you use picks on recycled duds for supposed depth? This isn the perfect time to bring in a couple of kids to give them a taste of AFL footy.
Why not? Port have done it the last couple of years and look where they are now. They took no shortcuts

Still would not trade him as I reckon he could be very good on a hbf. BUT, you are correct, WE need to play him there to see how good he can be!!
Yep, give him a crack. He's decent enough that someone else would take him if he's not what we want.

I'm with ya.

PLease please god just heal lid's achilles!!!
Even if lids comes back in the next couple he will play injured. Said this morning on gameday that he has lost his explosiveness from this injury. Lids of 2013 will not be seen again this year maybe not at all as archiles injuries are very hard to get over.

Time for someone else to put up hand.

Even if lids comes back in the next couple he will play injured. Said this morning on gameday that he has lost his explosiveness from this injury. Lids of 2013 will not be seen again this year maybe not at all as archiles injuries are very hard to get over.

Time for someone else to put up hand.

That actually got me a bit upset. Not joking ... my guts sank like the titanic. I know its not as bad as what happened to Foley (which also hurts), but .... lids!!!! :(

Remove this Banner Ad

Back