Preview Rd 6, 2014 - Brisbane Lions v St Kilda

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Moloney is definitely carrying something. You could clearly tell last week he was even slower than normal. However, it must be something he just has to play through, otherwise why even bring him to NZ?

I had to change the channel when Robbo started talking about his career being over on 360 - however I can see why someone not watching us closely would say that given he is down as omitted.

I thought last week.... that niggle looked like a groin strain....

Robbo...The chief writer Herald Sun Sports gossip columnist.. unless it's a peptide, Jeep, Buddy or Danks....will talk crap about, without doing any research.. pretty much why Malthouse despises him..

Last edited:
I am probably tired and cranky but I don't think I've ever shaken my head in bafflement this much before at a team selection thread.

Just seems to be a lot of 2 + 2 = 647 going on.

Will read again tomorrow.

It's not just you.

What are you guys referring to? Seemed to be a fairly vent-free selection night considering we made five changes.

Sun's out in Wellington, although it's been a very cloudy morning so far and pretty windy. Ground is pretty small - not much distance between edge of centre square and 50m line at all. Boys had some fun with shots on goal at training yesterday and accuracy was actually pretty good. Let's hope they continue to kick like that!

Sun's out in Wellington, although it's been a very cloudy morning so far and pretty windy. Ground is pretty small - not much distance between edge of centre square and 50m line at all. Boys had some fun with shots on goal at training yesterday and accuracy was actually pretty good. Let's hope they continue to kick like that!
Hope you bring them luck.:hearts:

Frankly, I don't care who is in or who is out I just want a bloody win!!!!! Carn boys let's get up for this one and get one over the Sainters!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back