Preview Rd 6: Richmond v Hawthorn, @MCG, 3:20 PM - Sunday 27 April

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, really hoping Conca, Morris and Chaplin have strong games and that we see Vlastuin and Martin explode.
Not sure I want to see my 2 favourite players explode into 10,000 pieces. ;)

Not sure I want to see my 2 favourite players explode into 10,000 pieces. ;)

Would you settle for them going off ?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

sounds terrible i know but i wouldnt be surprised if a few bigwig tiger men would be hinting to kingy, that retireing in a few weeks may be whats in everyones best interests.
dont think it will be retirement but long term injury willl see him on sidelimes for more than 8 weeks bit to early for retirement talks yet

Anybody here an AFL/MCC member going to the game on Sunday?

It'll be my first time bringing the family to the G and I want to give them a great first experience for sitting in the reserve.

Probably could have picked a better opponent though... Hope we pull through like last year

someone who had a lot of operations over the summer who hd a interupted pre season and who stands under 181 cm

:( poor kingy. If it means we can upgrade miles I'll be happy though

Bit off topic, but I'm really looking forward to Ivan's return. We finished reasonably strong last year, and maric's return could get the wheels in motion for that to happen again. If that doesn't put the fire in the belly then I am well and truly stumped as to what our major malfunction is this season.

One thing I dont get is that batch McDonough Lennon and helbig are all named in the vfl line up that's plays before afl. Why would have emergencies that all play the day before?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back