Votes: 94 51.4%
  • Jack Graham

Votes: 5 2.7%
  • Marlion Pickett

Votes: 4 2.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

He doesn't look like he's enjoying playing footy at the moment. Has lost his bounce and enthusiasm. For his own benefit I reckon he needs a spell to find his mojo.
Misses Mia 😳

He doesn't look like he's enjoying playing footy at the moment. Has lost his bounce and enthusiasm. For his own benefit I reckon he needs a spell to find his mojo.
Yep but I wonder how much of his lack of enjoyment is keyboard warriors taking pot shots at him on social media. I reckon it’d do him good to have a social media break.

they've looked really good, and the improvement seems to have come from their rookies
Heeney is underrated as well, absolute freak. They've got a stacked forwardline, a solid backline and a workmanlike midfield. Won't be a tiptoe through the tulips like this week.

Swans could be our 1st test of the season.... then again ... maybe not ....
Have been scoring heavily so will be a test for our defence.
Very leaky though - conceded 33 scoring shots yesterday, while we can be iffy in front of goal I'd like to think we'd be a bit more accurate than 11.22.

Kane Cornes melting because no one can tag Dusty,

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This one's a win for the defensive lines. Broad, Edwards and Short especially good.

Would be happy to lose one of Rioli or Aarts next week, bring Shane further up the ground and make space behind for Vlastuin. Because as good as Edwards is at half back, I'd much rather his 25 touches at mid and half forward.

Pickett out for Houli as well if he's fit.

Toast: Us, for sticking to our process and grinding out a professional win.
Roast: Them, for bottling it in the second half and not really trying to win.
clarko wanted his boys to get the experience of playing against the best, in a tension packed pressure cooker training environment pretty much.... coceeded after 5 minutes, pushed numbers back and let em learn how to survive and be creative against our relentless pressure/game style. hawks were very good at times. i enjoyed watching and we won by 5 lengths hard held by jockey dimma hardwick.

Workman like performance pretty ok for r2 . Our defence was Like the rock of Gibraltar and I’m plsd it’s holding up well amid the new rules , we re definitely hard to score against. Midfield ✔️ , key forwards ✔️ Small med forwards , George aside were terrible . If midfield didn’t help them out who knows.
Outs , Rioli or aarts , Rioli loses too many contests , aarts doesn’t get to enough
Caddy so so , Pickett certainly played his role well , lots of pressure between the arcs
INS
Rossy , I’d even give Hugo a small forward role
Vlas
All in all we re in a good spot for r2

All the people that defend Rioli for his off ball work, defensive pressure, protecting space blah blah blah and tell us to watch live at game are full of it.
He does no more than other small fwds and is in the last 2 picked. Not a bad player but if we replace Aarts or Rioli with best performed VFL player and/or Ross we won’t be giving up much.
If he kicked a couple then Rioli would stay in.

Back