Doona2

Cancelled
Mar 1, 2005
Kilmore
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Kilmore, Broadford, Yea, Calder
Touch over 12 months since the 2013 thread sprouted wings, so I think it’s best we now cast an eye towards 2014, the upcoming pre-season campaigns, changes in personnel, rumours and all the sort of stuff we love throughout the “Silly Season.”

Correct me if I’m wrong but I think the 2014 club coaches are …
Broadford – A. Bray
Diggers Rest – S. Sims
Kilmore – J. Carey
Lancefield – S. Tobias
Macedon – J. Andrews
Melton Centrals – B. Wheelahan
Riddell – T. Scoble
Rockbank – L. Sporle
Romsey – D. Helmers
Rupertswood - B. Jordan
Sunbury Kangaroos – C. Meacham
Wallan – T. Frost
Woodend/Hesket – G. Hopkins

Now go for your life lads, and in the words of Bonnie Raitt … “let’s give them something to talk about”

What were the final 2013 B&F results for each club?
Can anyone compile a list

Feel free to fill any gaps lads ....

Broadford –B. Hall
Diggers Rest – C. Harvey
Kilmore – A. Desmond
Lancefield – M. Swindells
Macedon –
Melton Centrals –
Riddell –
Rockbank –
Romsey – B. Henderson
Rupertswood -
Sunbury Kangaroos –
Wallan – J. Collis
Woodend/Hesket –

Feel free to fill any gaps lads ....

Broadford –B. Hall
Diggers Rest – C. Harvey
Kilmore – A. Desmond
Macedon – J. Wright
Melton Centrals –
Riddell – J. Nolan
Rockbank –
Romsey – B. Henderson
Rupertswood -
Sunbury Kangaroos –
Wallan – J. Collis
Woodend/Hesket –

hi guys,
new to the board and have just moved to essendon area of melb from bayside and just looking at scoping out a few clubs to play at next season. played in and around gv area and a bit in the southern league but keen to return to country footy. play key forward. would appreciate anyone willing to offer advice. cheers

hi guys,
new to the board and have just moved to essendon area of melb from bayside and just looking at scoping out a few clubs to play at next season. played in and around gv area and a bit in the southern league but keen to return to country footy. play key forward. would appreciate anyone willing to offer advice. cheers
Kilmore would be right up your ally

Broadford –B. Hall
Diggers Rest – C. Harvey
Kilmore – A. Desmond
Macedon – J. Wright
Melton Centrals –
Riddell – J. Nolan
Rockbank – S.Wilson
Romsey – B. Henderson
Rupertswood - T.Podolczak & M.Gaunt??
Sunbury Kangaroos – K.Murphy
Wallan – J. Collis
Woodend/Hesket – A.Shipard ??

hi guys,
Diggers Rest is the most conveniently located club for any metro based player looking for a slice of country footy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Broadford –B. Hall
Diggers Rest – C. Harvey
Kilmore – A. Desmond
Macedon – J. Wright
Melton Centrals – P McNamara
Riddell – J. Nolan
Rockbank – S.Wilson
Romsey – B. Henderson
Rupertswood - T.Podolczak & M.Gaunt??
Sunbury Kangaroos – K.Murphy
Wallan – J. Collis
Woodend/Hesket – A.Shipard ??

yeah Kilmore definitely need a key forward. if you have any mates that are key backs as well give them a call

yeah Kilmore definitely need a key forward. if you have any mates that are key backs as well give them a call

We need two at each end I reckon, although Harrison will be more than handy after the half way mark.

are you involved at any clubs next year in any capacity doona?

Nah mate, thought I was right for a gig but it fell thru and have since had a reality check and realise its more than likely I won't be doing anything which is a bugger but these things happen.

Thinking about learning some strapping skills etc off Mel which may give me something to do somewhere. It's bloody hard letting go when you love footy and footy clubs ha ha.

As you know I still wanted to stay with the boys (had a blast with Brendo, Goudge, Thick and Shelds Satdy night) but have joined the junior committee at home and may just become an ugly parent, bag out Beats and co. when my kid don't get a run in a junior squad and just take pot shots at everyone as per the norm in Kilmore ha ha :p

Nah mate, thought I was right for a gig but it fell thru and have since had a reality check and realise its more than likely I won't be doing anything which is a bugger but these things happen.

Thinking about learning some strapping skills etc off Mel which may give me something to do somewhere. It's bloody hard letting go when you love footy and footy clubs ha ha.

As you know I still wanted to stay with the boys (had a blast with Brendo, Goudge, Thick and Shelds Satdy night) but have joined the junior committee at home and may just become an ugly parent, bag out Beats and co. when my kid don't get a run in a junior squad and just take pot shots at everyone as per the norm in Kilmore ha ha :p

Sorry to hear that doon, I always think it really comes back to what cattle you have in local footy an unfortunately its been a long while since Kilmore has had the right cattle, from what im hearing its all positive for next season with some signings which can hopefully get Kilmore back in front of wallan lancefield etc. It is certainly giving me food for though for next season after the frustrating couple of seasons ive had

Sorry to hear that doon, I always think it really comes back to what cattle you have in local footy an unfortunately its been a long while since Kilmore has had the right cattle, from what im hearing its all positive for next season with some signings which can hopefully get Kilmore back in front of wallan lancefield etc. It is certainly giving me food for though for next season after the frustrating couple of seasons ive had

I think Wally's targetted the right area to recruit from so I 100% agree, things can only go one way from where we were sitting in August :thumbsu:

whittleseas 1st grade exodus ;)

Unsure, we've got the right bloke in charge and he obviously has great pulling power which we so badly needed. Guess time will tell as 5,6,7 may come our way with Jarrad and if a few (or more) go with this years coach Peter Bugden to Craigieburn then you could argue that point.

hi guys,
Broadford is a club on the up mate if your keen to play with a club that will make some big in roads on this comp next year
Great bunch of blokes who play hard tough Footy
Phone 0447914833

Remove this Banner Ad

Back