RDFL 2014 Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Hay doona thought you might be all over the yea big footy :rolleyes:

Don't think they have one, besides I'm still a RDFL person, will continue to serve Kilmore via the juniors and believe it or not are still trying to throw up ideas to assist the senior club too. Same could be said about you and the KDFL but gutfeel suggests it aint gunna happen.

..... and what's with the "roll eyes" icon? Got something to say?

Lancefield advertising for senior coach on their website and RDFL website so don't think anyone set in concrete as yet. Have to watch this space.
A good coach may help the tigers get into the finals as thats what they want i hear

They'll enjoy a great year in season 2015 under the great man.. brings a lot to the club with his experience and ability.. he is a rare breed in this competition, that's for sure.. and that will only be great for the club :)

Hm have heard a bit from the Doutta Stars boys which were relegated this year in regards to the 4 Sunbury boys that were recruited there this year including Sleight. Word was he is a great leader and will make a ripper coach, great bloke. But was recruited this year on big big money to DS to make the finals and did not perform at all throughout the year and as it turns out they were relegated. Bit slow for the comp but might be good polish in the RDFL

Seen the news of the appointment at woodend

How do you guys reckon Woodend and Sleight will go next year?

Hm have heard a bit from the Doutta Stars boys which were relegated this year in regards to the 4 Sunbury boys that were recruited there this year including Sleight. Word was he is a great leader and will make a ripper coach, great bloke. But was recruited this year on big big money to DS to make the finals and did not perform at all throughout the year and as it turns out they were relegated. Bit slow for the comp but might be good polish in the RDFL

Couple of complimentary debut posts allsteezy .... welcome aboard

Lancefield advertising for senior coach on their website and RDFL website so don't think anyone set in concrete as yet. Have to watch this space.
A good coach may help the tigers get into the finals as thats what they want i hear
That's some pretty good mail you have there... "they want to play finals" :thumbsu: How did that secret get out?

Hey fellas new to the region. I am moving to Sunbury with my girlfriend living here and looking to get involved in your league. I have read through the posts on this site and have a fair idea on most clubs surrounding sunbury. What I can't get an idea for is club cultures ect. Most clubs look good on paper and that's a credit to a good league. I am not after money, never have never will just wanting to no more about the league as I no no one around here. I've narrowed it down to diggers, riddell, and sunbury. If someone could give me a rundown on each club, eg culture, supporter base, functions ect I would be extremally happy. Once again I'm not after money, just after a good club. Thanks

Hey fellas new to the region. I am moving to Sunbury with my girlfriend living here and looking to get involved in your league. I have read through the posts on this site and have a fair idea on most clubs surrounding sunbury. What I can't get an idea for is club cultures ect. Most clubs look good on paper and that's a credit to a good league. I am not after money, never have never will just wanting to no more about the league as I no no one around here. I've narrowed it down to diggers, riddell, and sunbury. If someone could give me a rundown on each club, eg culture, supporter base, functions ect I would be extremally happy. Once again I'm not after money, just after a good club. Thanks
Gerald this is a good league my advice is if your looking for a good sunbury based team visit them sunbury kangaroos , ruppertswood or diggers rest close by any other feed back would be bias

Don't think they have one, besides I'm still a RDFL person, will continue to serve Kilmore via the juniors and believe it or not are still trying to throw up ideas to assist the senior club too. Same could be said about you and the KDFL but gutfeel suggests it aint gunna happen.

..... and what's with the "roll eyes" icon? Got something to say?
No just put a pic up no relative reason
You get pritty jumpy mate
All good

Sunbury kangaroos has a great bunch of blokes, and girls if your girlfriend plays netball. They all enjoy a drink and a good laugh. If you like to enjoy your footy and social scene without being crazy serious that's your club.

Whats your playing history Gerald2

Have I had too many beers or is this a very similar post to one this time last year?

Just booted up a fresh thread for 2015 boys, IMS can you please weave yor magic so it sits up the top of the menu?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Leigh Sporle, Gavin Sporle, Scott Butler and myself have all put in a lot over the journey off the field, No one anymore than the other. The playing Group all brought into what we are trying to achieve. Team Work
What happened Lynchie, have you been approached to go back?

There is a very big difference between being "contacted" and me contacting. I have officially spoken to 2 Rdfl players who are not playing finals and seeing your calling me "bud" you must also know I work with around 6 current Rdfl players who have certainly not been spoken to about a move. Any chance you could share who you are or is it a case of another "keyboard warrior" I have to deal with.
Do we know who this is Meach. Initials SB?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back