RDFL 2014 Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Guess my post from this morning wasn't appreciated.

There is a process that your club should follow and posting about anything here isn't it. It will continue to be deleted.

If you have a personal comment to make on any alleged incident, you always have your Facebook account.

watched the first half of diggers v lancefield. diggers looked good but unfortantly im not sure if they will be right at the pointy end of the season, i really hope im wrong. 2nd half i watched riddel v rupo. was shocked to see the score 5.1 to 8.10 rupo way five mins into the third qtr, as i got there rupo kicked a goal and i thought 18 scoreing shots to 6, rupo could really kick away. but then riddel kicked into gear, the bombers ruckmen absoultley was killing them and i reckon his tap work was the difference. dont get me wrong they the bombers were good but god they were seriously lucky to get away with the win, but thats what the best teams do, win ugly. rupo will do damage through the year, they will knock a romsey, diggers or someone high up right when they cant afford to, there dangerous!

Is there an inter league game in a few weeks? If so when do they pick the squad? Will there be any surprises picked?

Big Bazz to play for Broadford this Saturday against the Sharks.. should be a great game!
Has to be a big game, 'coz if the Roos' season isn't shot already it certainly will be if they drop this one.

Has to be a big game, 'coz if the Roos' season isn't shot already it certainly will be if they drop this one.
It's looking tough for them.. fortunately the battle for 5th and 6th positions is still wide open.. the race is still wide open for nine teams to play finals..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Heard a little whisper up at Broadford today that there might be a little bit more to Barry's injury flew to Adelaide and something about a paycut. Anyone ?

The big interest up at Woodend tomorrow surely, will be how the Gilbert Gordon oval can fit two of the biggest egos on the one arena at the same time........................Brendon Fevola and Dean Helmers !

Honestly, this should read Fevolution and Itsmyshow ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back