Doona2

Cancelled
Mar 1, 2005
Kilmore
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Kilmore, Broadford, Yea, Calder
Yeh possibly as it's not in the worst nick (see what the Romsey crew think after Satdy) but I doubt the RDFL will want to let you's raise some money if there's a chance the club will be moving on.

Keston

Club Legend
May 19, 2014
Palm cove FNQ
AFL Club
Collingwood
Yeh possibly as it's not in the worst nick (see what the Romsey crew think after Satdy) but I doubt the RDFL will want to let you's raise some money if there's a chance the club will be moving on.
Was joshing mate although bourkey was there today said looked good
Romsey in good nick
What's wallan like
Kilmore was ok
Macedon

Iceman27

All Australian
Nov 25, 2005
Wallan
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Wallan Football Club
Was joshing mate although bourkey was there today said looked good
Romsey in good nick
What's wallan like
Kilmore was ok
Macedon

Wallans ground not looking the best. We are training on the bottom oval but with 3 of our last 4 at home, I'm tipping the ground won't be in any condition to host finals.

Keston

Club Legend
May 19, 2014
Palm cove FNQ
AFL Club
Collingwood
Notice presidents meeting just past any allocation re grand final etc

What's macedon like anyone been there of late

Romsey is in great nick may need to honest sat and Sunday finals there
Been done before

BLACKHALL

Debutant
Jan 17, 2011
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Does anyone know if the game of the round last week at Riddell was filmed and if so when does it go on Goldfields tv.

ChrisThaLedg

Team Captain
Jun 21, 2006
AFL Club
Essendon
Does anyone know if the game of the round last week at Riddell was filmed and if so when does it go on Goldfields tv.
The mighty team from Red Onion were at Wallan and Sunbury Kangaroos.. there is little doubt that the team would've loved to be at Riddell but like us with radio, all games are sorted at the start of the season and they make sure that they cover each team a certain amount of times.. Wallan v Kilmore and Rockbank v Melton Centrals will be recorded this week :)

Cal Naughton Jnr

Debutant
Apr 1, 2012
Hidden Valley
AFL Club
North Melbourne
wallan beat kilmore by 4 points in a pretty tough slog. Was cold wet and a week without rain before the braodford mathc would be good as the serface is starting to look really bad.

Doona2

Cancelled
Mar 1, 2005
Kilmore
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
wallan beat kilmore by 4 points in a pretty tough slog. Was cold wet and a week without rain before the braodford mathc would be good as the serface is starting to look really bad.

Must say I was shattered the Blue boys couldn't get over the line, thought they took a step forward in competitiveness today never took a backward step and kept coming until the siren sounded. Here's hoping some confidence can be drawn from that effort ahead of another game (Woodend) next week that they can be right in all day

Grassbag

Team Captain
Oct 28, 2012
AFL Club
Sydney
The Redbacks smashed Broadford today. Broadford should try to play Football instead of the piss poor sniping they tried all game.

Watched the game at broadford
No sniping whatsoever today.... Couple little scuffles but nothing major

Thought the trip in the third quarter was a bit lucky not to be a report.... But not what i would consider sniping

Keston

Club Legend
May 19, 2014
Palm cove FNQ
AFL Club
Collingwood
Watched the game at broadford
No sniping whatsoever today.... Couple little scuffles but nothing major

Thought the trip in the third quarter was a bit lucky not to be a report.... But not what i would consider sniping
Agree that was a bit lucky
But was tuff footy
They where a class above us after half time

Keston

Club Legend
May 19, 2014
Palm cove FNQ
AFL Club
Collingwood
Must say I was shattered the Blue boys couldn't get over the line, thought they took a step forward in competitiveness today never took a backward step and kept coming until the siren sounded. Here's hoping some confidence can be drawn from that effort ahead of another game (Woodend) next week that they can be right in all day
Doon hopefully the boys can get a win next week a lot of effort goes into running a club and little reward to those that do
A win would be great for you guys and the comp
Good luck next week

(Log in to remove this ad.)

slyone

All Australian
Nov 4, 2008
pascoe vale
AFL Club
Collingwood
Rockbank won the Seniors comfortably and the 18s, Centrals won the Reserves by a goal.
Great to see Melton & Melton South play for The Phil Littlewood Cup yesterday, all his family there & a great mark of respect for the former coach who coached premierships at both clubs! Both clubs did themselves proud!

Skipper1966

Senior List
Nov 28, 2013
AFL Club
Adelaide
The Redbacks smashed Broadford today. Broadford should try to play Football instead of the piss poor sniping they tried all game.
I didn't see any sniping old mate
Don't know what game you were watching
I even had a great conversation with dean today who said it was a great tough game of footy
Maybe netball is your sport

Doona2

Cancelled
Mar 1, 2005
Kilmore
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Any Woodend followers (or footy fans in general) want to combine an entertaining luncheon with their day at the footy this Saturday?

Collingwood Brownlow Medallist Dane Swan will be the special guest at the Kilmore Football Netball Club's 'Presidents Lunch'

Tickets are $50 per head, which includes gate entry, a drink upon arrival, smorgasbord lunch and I'm tipping plenty of laughs provided by Swanny. Signed sporting memorabilia is up for auction, raffles, drink specials and more.

Anybody interested can contact Hayley on 0417134315

Last edited:

slyone

All Australian
Nov 4, 2008
pascoe vale
AFL Club
Collingwood
Any Woodend followers (or footy fans in general) want to combine an entertaining luncheon with their day at the footy this Saturday?

Collingwood Brownlow Medallist Dane Swan will be the special guest at the Kilmore Football Netball Club's 'Presidents Lunch'

Tickets are $50 per head, which includes gate entry, a drink upon arrival, smorgasbord lunch and I'm tipping plenty of laughs provided by Swanny. Signed sporting memorabilia is up for auction, raffles, drink specials and more.

Anybody interested can contact Hayley on 0417134351
Sounds like a good day Doon, Is Mick going to be there?

Tagmein

Debutant
Jan 30, 2013
AFL Club
Essendon

Anybody interested can contact Hayley on 0417134351

Hey doona that number is 0417134315
Thanks

oneeyedblue

Team Captain
Feb 13, 2008
Portarlington
AFL Club
Carlton
I didn't see any sniping old mate
Don't know what game you were watching
I even had a great conversation with dean today who said it was a great tough game of footy
Maybe netball is your sport

No none at all. Did the kicker get reported? What about Pretorio being dropped in the centre.The kicker could have been
reported a few times, easy to try to hurt a player when they are going for a mark. Should try going for the ball.
No football mine< what about yourself

Back