Hope Hamilton. (Romsey) - 183
Vanessa Seddon. (Diggers)- 167
Rebecca Lally. (Lancefield)-138
Anna Soldatic. (Lancefield)-128
Mardi Button. (Melton) - 113
Renee Sari. (Kilmore) - 94
Yasmin Dickson. (Wallan) - 83
Bronwyn Blair. (Romsey) - 78

Bec Pereira didn't play yesterday, out with a knee injury - not sure how serious yet... a new GS recruited however who was just as good!

Anyone heard anything about this years Interleague game. I see the footy squad has been named on the RDFL website.

Pretty sure there is no interleague netball game this year, bit of a shame but not all that fussed though at rockbank as no one even gets a call up to train any way so doesn't bother me at all!!

Pretty sure there is no interleague netball game this year, bit of a shame but not all that fussed though at rockbank as no one even gets a call up to train any way so doesn't bother me at all!!

Yeah I can confirm that if you haven't already heard. There will be no netball interleague this year. Southern League couldn't get a side together but another league will be approached to play next year. Personally I find it a little bit disappointing that there won't be any netball because that was the draw card for me as it is with many other netballers, I think I will just go away for the weekend now :(

R.D.F.L. NETBALL Top Goal Scorers.

After Round 12.

Christine Harris.........(Riddell) - 447

Hope Hamilton..........(Romsey) - 430

Rebecca Lally............(Lancefield) - 317

Mardi Button.............(Melton) - 287

Rebecca Pereira........(Melton) - 283

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bad luck for the Sunbury girls in shocking conditions at Centrals on Saturday. Granted it was shocking conditions for both teams in some of the lowest scoring games I have ever seen, but the Roos played really well and should be proud of their efforts.

R.D.F.L. NETBALL Top Goal Scorers.

After Round 13.

Christine Harris.........(Riddell) - 479

Hope Hamilton..........(Romsey) - 469

Rebecca Lally............(Lancefield) - 337

Mardi Button.............(Melton) - 287

Rebecca Pereira........(Melton) - 283

Vanessa Seddon..........(Diggers) - 263

Anna Soldatic.............(Lancefield) - 245

A Grade: Romsey, i would have said centrals, although Romsey have come together quiet nicely

B Grade: Wallan or Romsey, wallan have a very strong team, however if Romsey can stick to there game, they may have the chance to pull it off

C Grade: Romsey or Centrals

A Grade: Romsey, i would have said centrals, although Romsey have come together quiet nicely

B Grade: Wallan or Romsey, wallan have a very strong team, however if Romsey can stick to there game, they may have the chance to pull it off

C Grade: Romsey or Centrals

Hmmm I would have to say fair point....Here's mine:

A Grade: Melton will bounce back and take out the flag
B Grade: Tough choice, top 3 being Riddle, Wallan, Romsey - I would have to say Wallan - I think they have stepped up another notch this year and really brushed up on some skills. Wallan to win back to back, although I hope Riddle take it out but not likely.
C Grade: Romsey will be too strong but Centrals will make it hard for them

A Grade
It would be hard to go past Centrals, undefeated all year and have played without a few star players the last few months. The next Romsey match up will be awesome to watch, no doubt about that and never count out Macedon who are going along quite nicely. Obviously I'm going for Centrals, might be a close one though.

B Grade
After watching Riddell destroy us in our match up early in the year, I would have to go for them. They had a few players that were just too tall and too good. Don't forget that teams are likely to drop players if they don't make A finals so Riddell and Wallan could be strengthened. Im tipping it will be out of these two with Riddell taking the chocolates.

C Grade
Centrals have improved dramatically this year to be a genuine contender. The are playing great team netball and look to be improving with each game. I'll be tipping them to beat Romsey in the final.

It would be hard to go past Centrals, undefeated all year and have played without a few star players the last few months. The next Romsey match up will be awesome to watch, no doubt about that and never count out Macedon who are going along quite nicely. Obviously I'm going for Centrals, might be a close one though.

B Grade
After watching Riddell destroy us in our match up early in the year, I would have to go for them. They had a few players that were just too tall and too good. Don't forget that teams are likely to drop players if they don't make A finals so Riddell and Wallan could be strengthened. Im tipping it will be out of these two with Riddell taking the chocolates.

C Grade
Centrals have improved dramatically this year to be a genuine contender. The are playing great team netball and look to be improving with each game. I'll be tipping them to beat Romsey in the final.

Unfortunately, players cant play down grades in finals, im pretty sure if they play a certain amount of games in the grade above they can not play down grades in finals, which i think is a good thing, players in the lower grades bust there chop all season only to be pushed aside by the stronger players who did not make finals.

Unfortunately, players cant play down grades in finals, im pretty sure if they play a certain amount of games in the grade above they can not play down grades in finals, which i think is a good thing, players in the lower grades bust there chop all season only to be pushed aside by the stronger players who did not make finals.

I agree 100% however I know club's have flouted this rule in the past...

Anyone know the scores from the Romsey Lancefield games last weekend? They're the only ones missing from the website and the paper just says Romsey A's won by 6.

All scores for the Lancefield v Romsey matches have been entered on the RDFL website.

This weekend is the showdown for C & A grade for top spot as Melton takes on Romsey at home. This i think will be the decider as to who may take the flag home!!

Good luck to both sides:)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back