RDFL Season 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wouldn't be sprouting mate considering what's been offered by you boys
Lobbys a gentleman and so are we
we wouldn't disclose any info let alone to you guys it's up to him if he decides but he is a ripper bloke who was keen to look at his options for good reasons
Any way grubby as some one told me the other night they could have won the flag with half the spend we all would like to see that
Perhaps a salary cap would make it interesting
Sprouting? How am I sprouting? i just love they way you try to recruit players from us doing a great job mate. And yes lobby is a top bloke.

Get over it we all recruit guess you guys don't by the way I'm the second point of call before I speak to players so if ya having a crack at our recruiting your having a crack at others who wouldn't be to happy
any way
How about a positive post grubby only time you jump on here is to have a crack
Me and deano have a good understanding he gets it perhaps you should
Tatar
Do you actually believe anyone believes the crap you spin on here. I guess the only way you think to beat the best is to recruit from the best. I guess we will see how you go with that!!! Same as last year I'm tipping...

Get over it we all recruit guess you guys don't by the way I'm the second point of call before I speak to players so if ya having a crack at our recruiting your having a crack at others who wouldn't be to happy
any way
How about a positive post grubby only time you jump on here is to have a crack
Me and deano have a good understanding he gets it perhaps you should
Tatar
I don't get on here much but everytime I do I have to read your sooking it's not fair they spend more money than us there should be a salary cap. there are ppl that make things happen then there a ppl that just sook its not fair. whaaaa whaaaaa cry me a river.

Serious are you ten years old great reply
Grubby you have done jack s**t re recruiting and romsey being in the position there in if it wasn't for deano or bourkey you wouldn't be skiting deano has done a great job and bourkey made it happen
Got nothin to say to you
you don't even now me
so perhaps keep out of my discussions and if I got something to say to you I'll come over and say it can't recall pointing any prior chat at you
See ya later big fella

Seriously give it a rest. Is there any actual footy news or just pot shots about spending

Dean smith multiple premiership player with greenvale has signed with diggers, nice get for the burra's although he is 29 so some on her might consider that over the hill!!!!

Diggers might actually make it again. And um . Bridesmaids?

BJ Kilty gone up north, Caton possibly back I'm hearing, hopefully they add some actual leg speed as the lack of may have cost them the past two years?

I think not being prepared to attack through the middle of the ground, moving slowly up the lines is what cost them. Of course if they did then may have been exposed, guess we will never know.

So romsey just weren't better the 3 times they beat them?
Yes Romsey was the better team the results clearly show that. The discussion is about what other teams should do if they want to change things. On gran final day Diggers played a brand of footy that kept it close. In the last quarter they loaded up their foward line but didn't, couldn't or wern't allowed to take the win.

So romsey just weren't better the 3 times they beat them?

History says 100% yes tigs I was merely stating that after the year befores loss they didn't appear to bolster the area where Riddell exposed them ..... pity as I believe the previous coach had 3 guys ready to come in and address exactly that ;)

I'm all for rotating so if it's finally Diggers turn in 2015 good on them I say

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Some interesting rankings there. The RDFL (#29) would be a lot better than the Maryborough-Castlemaine comp, which is ranked 23, while I reckon it is probably stronger than the Heathcote DFL, which is #18. Then it goes up a notch 9-17 and the elite comps are definitely 1-8.

Some interesting rankings there. The RDFL (#29) would be a lot better than the Maryborough-Castlemaine comp, which is ranked 23, while I reckon it is probably stronger than the Heathcote DFL, which is #18. Then it goes up a notch 9-17 and the elite comps are definitely 1-8.
Matt, there was talk prior to the game this year that the RDFL was ranked several ranks lower than it should be but failed to win their game. I know that numerous high quality players were 'not available' for various reasons but the same thing happens in every league. If a league keeps winning it's games they will continue to rise in the rankings. The RDFL failed to do that.

Matt, there was talk prior to the game this year that the RDFL was ranked several ranks lower than it should be but failed to win their game. I know that numerous high quality players were 'not available' for various reasons but the same thing happens in every league. If a league keeps winning it's games they will continue to rise in the rankings. The RDFL failed to do that.
I'm not saying the rankings are wrong, because I know full well that leagues have to win to go up, but I was merely pointing out that if the RDFL players took some pride in the rep guernsey over the next few years they could really push the league up to where it should be. It starts by building a good rep culture with the right people in charge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back