RDFL Season 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fair call but have lost more than davo
Luke Ryan millsy trigg mcnaughton dave cacammo storey to coburg also bourkey who was a big part and well respected by the players and others understand some good recruits but need to jell if you reckon they are that far ahead of the rest then we should all pack up and go home
Reckon might be s few clubs on the up

The fixture is out - not sure what the reason for Romsey having a round one bye. I would have thought the league would have wanted a big show case game in round one with the premiers unfurling their flag.

Romsey vs riddell underlights the week prior to round 1 is in the pipeline at the moment. I beleive the rdfl are supporting the idea, now its just a matter of finalising a few things to make it a reality. Would be huge!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Have not been on for a while and still the same talk about points system .
It is what it is and clubs will work with it if they have a sound club all will be good . Please let's talk about something else it's boring and probably the reason it's days between posts for some people .

Have not been on for a while and still the same talk about points system .
It is what it is and clubs will work with it if they have a sound club all will be good . Please let's talk about something else it's boring and probably the reason it's days between posts for some people .

Here here hawker, the old points system was raised a decade ago in some parts, control the controllables people and that's what you do within your own clubs. Reacting and/or trying to do what "others" are doing when you're not capable can be fraught with danger ......

Understand the interleague game has been called off
Disappointing for the plAyers league and host club

Tallangatta has withdrawn, if there is another withdrawal, then the RDFNL will still gain an opponent. So the game has not been called off as far as I am aware.

That would be a shame for the hosting club as keston keeps reminding us if it goes ahead ims!!!!!!!

Pretty sure the league has made it pretty clear that if there is another withdrawl, then we would be happy to host or travel, as long as we still get the game. Hopefully.

But we will all wait with baited breath for Keston to advise what is happening, he clearly has more information than what I do, he even has more information than I actually physically heard in meetings.

What a wank got it from a article quoted by the rdfl the game is called off fact
You mention two quotes back that you new that tallangatta withdrew then you say you hadn't herd anything make your mind up
no mention in article re another opponent
so if there is that is great
SARCSIM was that ITSmyShow
Didn't pluck this out of thin air

Nothing you say is fact.. Ever..

To be frank, I am sick of reading your poorly put together contributions, your horrible spelling and general clueless nature.

I will do this part slowly.

The game against Tallangatta is no longer going ahead due to the withdrawl of Tallangatta.

The Vic Championships game remains scheduled, pending the confirmation of all other games, if there is another withdrawl, then the RDFNL will then play against that opponent.

Stop making statements that you clearly have received second hand information for, it's incorrect and generally fabricated to suit yourself.. Especially when referencing anything that happened between the RDFNL executive and the Broadford FNC.. You are making the hard work of others come under the microscope, remember, you continually tell everyone that you have no influence or real impact up at Broadford, so you should refrain from commenting unless you have first hand information... In fact, I would suggest not commenting at all, in the best interests of the Broadford FNC anyway.

Firstly let me say I represent no footy side on this or any forum
This is a footy forum your sarcastic nature in the way you put this across shows you have a issue that if you would like to discuss I am always available
Let me say the article was in the leader it is fact
so perhaps if you didn't see it don't doubt others or is all you say verbatim and as for incorrect spelling who gives a toss
So is you read my quote it stated exactly what you said the game has been cancelled vs tallangatta if there is a replacement game it will go ahead if not will not what's the big deal

God your are full of it mate. You make it very clear in most of your posts that you are involved at Broadford. You get on here spouting that you know all and then when someone challenges you either back done or try very hard to cling to the past. I'm tipping most on here actually no much more than you do about most things especially this whole inter league thing. If I was involved at Broadford I'd be really quite embarrassed by the s**t you carry on with on here

Firstly let me say I represent no footy side on this or any forum
This is a footy forum your sarcastic nature in the way you put this across shows you have a issue that if you would like to discuss I am always available
Let me say the article was in the leader it is fact
so perhaps if you didn't see it don't doubt others or is all you say verbatim and as for incorrect spelling who gives a toss
So is you read my quote it stated exactly what you said the game has been cancelled vs tallangatta if there is a replacement game it will go ahead if not will not what's the big deal

My issue is your ability to contribute to this site and claim what you write is fact, repeatedly, especially in the context of the Broadford FNC and honestly, you put the club under undue pressure with many of your posts..

It's not just the spelling that drives everyone insane, it's the punctuation, it's the poorly worded paragraphing, it's the posts in general.

Stop implying that you are part of the chain at Broadford, then in the next breath telling everyone you have nothing to do with the club, by all means, keep the masses entertained, the thread loves a contributor that is blatantly incorrect in almost every facet when posting, but you should take a minute to think about whatever you are going to post, read over it, then read it again and finally, just delete it and log off.

Just got the info from this article I'm so bad what ever also when im on this sight talking footy in general not representing any club don't give a crap what others say and if anything I say offends please explain the quote and why or stop sooking

Do I really have to go back and quote all of the individual posts?? Not sure I can quote that many at once.

But let us address this one shall we..

Tell me exactly what that article says about the Interleague game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Understand lancefield vs Broadford is scheduled week before as lancefield seeking a stand alone to help get season off to a better start $$ surely the league isn't about one or two clubs and would grant lancefield this opurtunity
Lancefield v Broadford Saturday afternoon curtain raiser and then the main game . Romsey V Riddell up the road under lights . That sounds like a much better way to open the season .

The same as what we both said vs tallangatta cancelled or not going ahead
That it may be replaced
Let me say was at last years game great day and game I hope it is replaced only made a quote but how we get to this point please explain
PERSONAL
And if you don't want to read my quotes then don't

You do realise that I am the Moderator and can see all edited posts... So going back and editing in that "no mention of a replacement, hopefully one comes up" is not saying the same thing as I said.

Your original statement was that the game is cancelled... Once again, this was incorrect, no amount of editing of posts will change that....

Now I will let you go back to baiting people with your posts only to backpedal and tell everyone how you are here to "talk football".

Sound fair if they go with that be a big day good for footy
Helps lancefield as host club and night game should draw big crowd
Yep should be a great day . If it helps out lancefield then that's a bonus for them , but from what I have heard they haven't started the season to well . Many players on the move and couldn't get the coache they wanted.

From the outside looking in Lancefield are really in a strange situation and it really could be a defining season.
They only just missed out on finals this year and had their best season in quiet a while.
Whilst the coach got sacked the foundations of the club don't appear to be that stable if you look at results.

They don't have under 16 and 18s which is almost a 5 year pipeline of talent that's left void and the reserves collected the spoon this year so co from the outside their seems to be a lack of depth at the club.

I've had a look at the EDFL D1 board and Tulla appeared to have a good list however it was also an ageing one. So the coach may have brought some good players with him but how long will they be around for?
Whispers suggest that half of their best 22 are on the move so there certainly appears to be a lot of cracks to fill at Tigerland.
Hopefully they can get the juniors up and running again as they have advertised etc and seem to be working very hard on that front.

A little bit of
My issue is your ability to contribute to this site and claim what you write is fact, repeatedly, especially in the context of the Broadford FNC and honestly, you put the club under undue pressure with many of your posts..

It's not just the spelling that drives everyone insane, it's the punctuation, it's the poorly worded paragraphing, it's the posts in general.

Stop implying that you are part of the chain at Broadford, then in the next breath telling everyone you have nothing to do with the club, by all means, keep the masses entertained, the thread loves a contributor that is blatantly incorrect in almost every facet when posting, but you should take a minute to think about whatever you are going to post, read over it, then read it again and finally, just delete it and log off.
. A little bit of eminem?

Nothing you say is fact.. Ever..

To be frank, I am sick of reading your poorly put together contributions, your horrible spelling and general clueless nature.

I will do this part slowly.

The game against Tallangatta is no longer going ahead due to the withdrawl of Tallangatta.

The Vic Championships game remains scheduled, pending the confirmation of all other games, if there is another withdrawl, then the RDFNL will then play against that opponent.

Stop making statements that you clearly have received second hand information for, it's incorrect and generally fabricated to suit yourself.. Especially when referencing anything that happened between the RDFNL executive and the Broadford FNC.. You are making the hard work of others come under the microscope, remember, you continually tell everyone that you have no influence or real impact up at Broadford, so you should refrain from commenting unless you have first hand information... In fact, I would suggest not commenting at all, in the best interests of the Broadford FNC anyway.
Here here!

Firstly this has nothing to do with romsey
Secondly Considering our discussions in the past weeks you are kidding

Finally Ok if that's what your saying you called it

Merry Xmas all happy recruiting

No my discussions with skip were about potentially coaching the interleague side.

My discussions with u were about a proposed lighting cup comp.

Everything else on here according to the numerous phone calls and texts are always little digs at romsey. Ive read lots of them myself and thought that if u are really switched on youd be monitoring diggers not romsey.

not going down the track of phone calls considering the discussions we had last year. Yep had issues with a few at romsey that you now about and funny how those chats went not for this sight but as I stated was a part of the romsey fnc been involved in 5 junior and Snr flags been a Vice President put in many hours lots of my own coin and worked with lots of fantastic people have no ISSUE WITH The RFNC
The truth as you asked and found out showed you why so stop angling at my quotes being viewed at that club they where aimed at a few last year and blown out of context
So I suggest that we take quotes for what they are such as the one that got us here to this point
It was from a article and I missed one line nothing to do with romsey fnc

I apologise for not mentioning it may be rescheduled
So hang me
Say what you please time to move onto the footy please if you have a issue inbox clarify then post makes sense instead of guessing and starting a ra cuss[/QUOTE

If i was part of the hardworking committee at broadford the first thing i would be doing is getting on here and distancing my club from you keston.
My mrs whinges less than you.
You are on repeat with the same few topics, quite frankly you bring zero to this forum except that you have now become the "big joke" of this forum.
Get some help over your issues.

Holy hell has somebody hacked into IMS's account?

Last couple of pages have been quite entertaining, glad to see the good old RDFL Thread alive and well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back