RDFL Season 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lol shadow boxer
Just a fair comment can you let us all know your source
Quite exciting news I thought if true reckon those on line would be keen to know
No malice in my response no need to settle me down

I'd like to welcome 3 new additions to the romsey football team!!!!!!!

Firstly welcome to Timothy Moth Brown. Timmy is a 6 foot hard nosed midfielder from the geelong football league and brother of retired Brisbane star Jonathon brown. Tim will be a massive bonus in our quest for back 2 back premierships. He is 26 years old and a real character. Welcome timmy!!!!!

Secondly I'd like to welcome Kurt Henderson to the club. Kurt is a young star in the making. League best and fairest winner for Lalor two years ago and younger brother of a former romsey favourite son and b.o.g grand final winnerBlake Henderson. Kurt has done the Pre season at Coburg and is set 4 a big year at the mighty redbacks. Welcome Kurt.

Lastly I'd like to welcome dave osullivan to the club. Dave is a super fit half back/ midfielder from the warratahs in the ntfl. Dave is 32 and currently playing in Darwin and will arrive in April ready for round 1. Welcome davo! !!!!!!

Training commences next Wednesday the 28th of Jan at the club. All players are to be on the track and warmed up by 6.30pm sharp. Winning premierships begins on the track boyz......... see u all there

Redbacks one club one dream
Back 2 back 14/15

on Facebook

I'd like to welcome 3 new additions to the romsey football team!!!!!!!

Firstly welcome to Timothy Moth Brown. Timmy is a 6 foot hard nosed midfielder from the geelong football league and brother of retired Brisbane star Jonathon brown. Tim will be a massive bonus in our quest for back 2 back premierships. He is 26 years old and a real character. Welcome timmy!!!!!

Secondly I'd like to welcome Kurt Henderson to the club. Kurt is a young star in the making. League best and fairest winner for Lalor two years ago and younger brother of a former romsey favourite son and b.o.g grand final winnerBlake Henderson. Kurt has done the Pre season at Coburg and is set 4 a big year at the mighty redbacks. Welcome Kurt.

Lastly I'd like to welcome dave osullivan to the club. Dave is a super fit half back/ midfielder from the warratahs in the ntfl. Dave is 32 and currently playing in Darwin and will arrive in April ready for round 1. Welcome davo! !!!!!!

Training commences next Wednesday the 28th of Jan at the club. All players are to be on the track and warmed up by 6.30pm sharp. Winning premierships begins on the track boyz......... see u all there

Redbacks one club one dream
Back 2 back 14/15

on Facebook

Where is Blake Henderson playing these days?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone got a PDF or a link available for a 2015 RDFL fixture?

I've noticed that the interleague issue has been sorted out and are now playing the Nepean League.
Interesting to note that it isn't at Romsey now but at Macedon.
I don't know how they worked out who they played but you'd think the Nepean League would be far better than the RDFL.

I've noticed that the interleague issue has been sorted out and are now playing the Nepean League.
Interesting to note that it isn't at Romsey now but at Macedon.
I don't know how they worked out who they played but you'd think the Nepean League would be far better than the RDFL.

It's becuase the league that the Nepean league were suppose to play pulled out, so now Rdfl will play Nepean league but if rdfl lose they won't go down in ranking

Dean Helmers and Dean Burke should be picking the interleague side the way Romsey deconstructed every other team last year . No one else would have better knowledge of players in the RDFL and it will be a long time before we see undefeated premiers and winning margins like Romsey did last year . They probably haven,t got the time to coach the side but they would be the best credentialed Selectors for the job.

Melton Centrals are currently looking for an opponent for an under 18's practice match on Friday the 10th of April (night match)!

If anyone is interested please pm me!

Hope everyone's pre seasons are going well!

Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back