RDFL Season 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep sorry a bit eric pearce of me with late mail Bucks no chance but can confirm from reliable source Ash manning a done deal

Good Luck to Lancefield with Ash Manning. Apparently left/sacked from Tullamarine after causing major drama's. Lost the plot this year in the EDFL Div One GF.

I've heard nothing but bad things about his coaching. I guess lancefield were desperate. I'm jumping off them and following the team up the road

Very harsh to be potting a bloke on a public forum before he even starts the job.

Coached at Tulla for a fair stint. Always is drama when a coach leaves a club. His record is good so he must be doing something right that he can add to lancefield. Contacts would be very good, Tulla recruited well last season.

Great story & pic in the Leader this week re: Rupo Netball ....... Interesting to hear that all of the girls in the story are from "Down Town " and all get paid to play .
Is this a common practice amongst RDFL Clubs to pay big bucks to their Netball programs?????

I've heard nothing but bad things about his coaching. I guess lancefield were desperate. I'm jumping off them and following the team up the road
I hear Lancefield had 3 applicants after the job was readvertised
One had coached at a higher level but that's was 10 or so years ago.
Don't know who the other was.

The other has Ash Manning.
The tullamrine football club must be full of fools if he did "nothing but bad things" he coached there for five years advancing to this years grand final.

I hear Lancefield had 3 applicants after the job was readvertised
One had coached at a higher level but that's was 10 or so years ago.
Don't know who the other was.

The other has Ash Manning.
The tullamrine football club must be full of fools if he did "nothing but bad things" he coached there for five years advancing to this years grand final.

I think you missed the point. Made a fool of himself at this years GF and all at Tulla fell of his bandwagon. Good luck to Lancefield and Manning. Should be an intersting year.

I'm not a romsey person mate. Just like the way they go about it. As for sunbury there a lost cause going for all these has beens

I think you missed the point. Made a fool of himself at this years GF and all at Tulla fell of his bandwagon. Good luck to Lancefield and Manning. Should be an intersting year.
I don't know Ash Manning personally but know he has coached for some time now, there are two types of coaches, those who have been sacked & those who are about to be sacked, when a player takes the field in a GF he hopes he plays well & the team wins, if he plays badly & the team loses, they will blame the coach not a player, I don't know what happened on GF day when Tulla were beaten & I don't know the circumstances behind your claims of Manning's behaviour on the day, one thing I do know is he had the entire weight on his shoulders of the team, the club & everything else which goes with it, I do know he has a battle on his hands to try & lift Lancefield into the finals, if he can recruit players to the club that would be a positive, if he can make the club a better place for him being there then he has succeeded, a ball hasn't been bounced yet, we will know soon enough weather Lancefield made the right joice or not, to the bloke who said his going to junp ship, if you are a real supporter of the club, get involved & help out but I don't think you are a supporter! It's very easy to pot a bloke on here, it's disappointing these types are following the RDFL, lets wait & see.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Haven hird much on Kilmore of late? Any news up not sure the about l/field boys crossing over the big hill? But at the nest j/col,2brothers and shags
Flyin the nest. R b/ford back? All jobs filled at the top with lancefield
Finely taken! Doona u no any stuff on the old town mate?

I don't know Ash Manning personally but know he has coached for some time now, there are two types of coaches, those who have been sacked & those who are about to be sacked, when a player takes the field in a GF he hopes he plays well & the team wins, if he plays badly & the team loses, they will blame the coach not a player, I don't know what happened on GF day when Tulla were beaten & I don't know the circumstances behind your claims of Manning's behaviour on the day, one thing I do know is he had the entire weight on his shoulders of the team, the club & everything else which goes with it, I do know he has a battle on his hands to try & lift Lancefield into the finals, if he can recruit players to the club that would be a positive, if he can make the club a better place for him being there then he has succeeded, a ball hasn't been bounced yet, we will know soon enough weather Lancefield made the right joice or not, to the bloke who said his going to junp ship, if you are a real supporter of the club, get involved & help out but I don't think you are a supporter! It's very easy to pot a bloke on here, it's disappointing these types are following the RDFL, lets wait & see.
Good post Slyone. There's no chance that the poster was ever a Lancefield supporter. Quite disappointing to see that the current premiership coach 'liked' the post which bagged a fellow RDFL coach who is yet to actually coach a game in this league.

Good post Slyone. There's no chance that the poster was ever a Lancefield supporter. Quite disappointing to see that the current premiership coach 'liked' the post which bagged a fellow RDFL coach who is yet to actually coach a game in this league.

No I liked it because lancytigs said he was going to follow the club up the road.

I dont bag coaches blueboy, its too tough of a gig.

Also I have a great relationship with many of the opposition coaches

No I liked it because lancytigs said he was going to follow the club up the road.

I dont bag coaches blueboy, its too tough of a gig.

Also I have a great relationship with many of the opposition coaches
Fair enough Mongrel, I just reckon Lancytigs is stirring up trouble and have a sneaking suspicion he already supports your club and isn't switching allegiances at all.

Haven hird much on Kilmore of late? Any news up not sure the about l/field boys crossing over the big hill? But at the nest j/col,2brothers and shags
Flyin the nest. R b/ford back? All jobs filled at the top with lancefield
Finely taken! Doona u no any stuff on the old town mate?

Nah mate, they'll appeal, still have to have an AGM so unsure where it'll all end

Any side that is that we'll coached and has Dan Jordan and Brett Chambers as bookends instantly goes in that category.

Pretty unlucky this year really. Finished 2nd, had a few injuries and copped 2 awful days in the finals. Might have beaten Romsey if not for a poor first qtr. Just need to add a few older, bigger guys.

I don't think many at rupo will be happy to use injuries and weather conditions as an excuse for their terrible display in the finals this year. Chambers was out for the finals, he was also out for most of the riddell game and diggers game in rd 17 & 18, they won both of those. Conditions are even for both sides, to use it as an excuse for a loss is weak. I agree that they could have taken it to romsey and were the only team to get within a couple kicks of them both times they played, but romsey where the stand out for the year and clearly earned the flag. rupo do need a few bigger bodies and some experience short term, but with the junior program they have will continue to be in the "big 5/6" for a few years yet. only have to look at some of the 18's that came up this year. they aren't up at a romsey/riddell level just yet, but they have only been in the comp 2 years

I think rupo was probably one short in their midfield, had good quality running through there but no absolute gun that could break the game open.

I don't think many at rupo will be happy to use injuries and weather conditions as an excuse for their terrible display in the finals this year. Chambers was out for the finals, he was also out for most of the riddell game and diggers game in rd 17 & 18, they won both of those. Conditions are even for both sides, to use it as an excuse for a loss is weak. I agree that they could have taken it to romsey and were the only team to get within a couple kicks of them both times they played, but romsey where the stand out for the year and clearly earned the flag. rupo do need a few bigger bodies and some experience short term, but with the junior program they have will continue to be in the "big 5/6" for a few years yet. only have to look at some of the 18's that came up this year. they aren't up at a romsey/riddell level just yet, but they have only been in the comp 2 years

Potentially could work the other way too, all these good 18's coming thru, who's spot exactly are they going to take? If you want good, disciplined young blokes to add depth to your list and aren't absorbed by the evil $$$ yet then I know where I'd be looking ;)

Have also seen it work in an adverse way too. For years Bford were dominant at underage level, a premiership medal for a decade for Broadford youth was like vegemite on toast we all had it. One senior flag came as a result and all too many "promising" young blokes gave up ..... trust me as I honestly know as I was one of them :( Yeh I liked footy, got into coaching at 23/24 but I kick myself now that I didn't actually give it a go for my home town when it was required.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back