Podcast RDP XXXI - Gratuitous Cox

Remove this Banner Ad

im mostly a lurker on the boards but Im sure I could have more input than xenxen...
You are on the next show. You just need skype.

will do can you pm me the time/details?
My skype is pantskyle316.

Ochre does the recording so he will let you know when. Usually Monday or Tuesday evening.

I admit I wasn't very good but it was my first try and I am a shy person that wanted to have a go. I think it isn't fair to have a go at someone who is willing to give it a try.
I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings xenxen I didn't mean to cause any offence.

It will be my first time too. Is there any questions you would like me to try to answer, xenxen?

No hehe I am pretty sure you will do a better job than me :p All the best with the podcast! You will do just fine! :)

It will be my first time too. Is there any questions you would like me to try to answer, xenxen?
May not happen this week as it looks like we have previous commitments.

Will keep you informed.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

oh yeah i added you right before battlefield 3 came out.you sure do like your battlefield pants!

I sure do, I'm amazing at it.

Do you play still? Can't recall seeing you on.

I sure do, I'm amazing at it.

Do you play still? Can't recall seeing you on.
Haven't played bf3 for a long time. I played bf4 on and off after the ps4 came out until titanfall came out. Playing wolfenstein at the moment and will probably play the last of us remastered next.

Haven't played bf3 for a long time. I played bf4 on and off after the ps4 came out until titanfall came out. Playing wolfenstein at the moment and will probably play the last of us remastered next.

Yeah I mainly play BF4. Wolfenstein was brilliant.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back