RDT CVI - Like a weekend at Keyser's

A weekend at Keyser's

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Poster of the Year Sir is the podcast happening tonight?

We need a name for the POTY.. should we start a thread for it and let the board decide on a name?
No podcast, I can't skype guys.. my internet is s**t slow I tried skyping with my sister today and it dropped out.. pointless.
In other news, I am hopeful of getting my new apartment this week, so might be able to have adsl 2 again and I will be good to go.

In other news, I am hopeful of getting my new apartment this week, so might be able to have adsl 2 again and I will be good to go.

Yew qs getting the ladies back to his new bachelor pad near the city

Where abouts is the new place QS?

As for a name for the POTY award? One out of left field but who was the first mod for this board? Perhaps name it after them.

West Perth bra

I vote for 'The Priddy' but I'm sure the mods won't enjoy the backlash for that one. Something witty, we are better than normal names on this board! The BredScuttPls award

West Perth bra

I vote for 'The Priddy' but I'm sure the mods won't enjoy the backlash for that one. Something witty, we are better than normal names on this board! The BredScuttPls award

Congrats on securing your own piece of terra firma :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

West Perth bra

Don't have high hopes of having amazing internet in West Perth. At least when I was there a year ago the internet was incredibly patchy. Nice place to live though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back