RDT CVI - Like a weekend at Keyser's

A weekend at Keyser's

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

They don't show up in the notifications section of the app itself but I get the notification on my phone.

You android or iPhone?

iPhone. I don't receive push notifications, not that addicted to this thing.

Well enough man. Just finished my sixth consecutive year at uni, so have taken next year off to spend hopefully about 4-5months travelling Mongolia, Russia and the rest of Europe. Pretty excited, just have to save some dosh now. And I'm destroying the world in fantasy cricket, always a highlight. You were headed overseas weren't you?
I was gone for almost four months, trailblazing. Was incredible, didn't get to go to Mongolia or Russia though. Saving for another trip now, but I can't decide where I want to go.

I was gone for almost four months, trailblazing. Was incredible, didn't get to go to Mongolia or Russia though. Saving for another trip now, but I can't decide where I want to go.

Hell. Go to hell :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well enough man. Just finished my sixth consecutive year at uni, so have taken next year off to spend hopefully about 4-5months travelling Mongolia, Russia and the rest of Europe. Pretty excited, just have to save some dosh now. And I'm destroying the world in fantasy cricket, always a highlight. You were headed overseas weren't you?
Sounds amazing.

How does fantasy cricket even work?

Not this particular one, just a random discussion thread.

Now you know where the 'rdp' for the podcast came from. This is the only thread that matters outside of fivey's past player threads

Worthy buying?

On a completely different note, has anyone been to Nosawa Onsen and/or Nisiko in Japan for snowboarding?

Well worth it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back