RDT CVXXVVII - Can't sleep, clown will eat me

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
He'll just be in the business of rebuilding a culture and list, not winning games.

Also watching Robbo on 360 is just comical today, he's on the verge of tears it seems and he refuses to accept anything. Keeps throwing around 'comfortably satisfied' and 'allegedly' and 'supposedly' like the best Essendon posters on here.
Robbo is way more enjoyable if you forget that he is a major journalist for one of the countries biggest papers

I can't believe the AFL wouldn't have expected this, or at least had an idea. They've been given a wake up call in any case.
Wake up call yes.

But from the responses I've seen today from the AFL, they're sleeping through the alarm. Have definitely hit the snooze button

The AFL didn't see this coming and they can't comprehend it

Because they couldn't spin it and sweep it under the carpet like they are used to doing.

Basically they learned how a proper independent body actually works.

The AFL didn't see this coming and they can't comprehend it
I agree, but I am still struggling with the fact they are that naïve, or stupid, to not expect this. When WADA got involved, because they weren't happy with the way it was dealt with inhouse then you knew s**t was going to hit the fan. Sorry, most of us knew, bar a select few.
This is the body that went after the world's greatest cyclist, possibly athlete, and brought down his little empire.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pretty s**t for the people of St Louis.

I don't get Americans sports franchise owners. Seems like this Kroenke bloke didn't get a flash, new stadium for free from the city to replace his barely 20 year old stadium (also for free from the city), so took his bat and ball and went home.

Pretty s**t for the people of St Louis.

I don't get Americans sports franchise owners. Seems like this Kroenke bloke didn't get a flash, new stadium for free from the city to replace his barely 20 year old stadium (also for free from the city), so took his bat and ball and went home.
Eh, that's more the Chargers and Raiders situations, (although their stadiums were much older and shittier), Kroenke just wanted to own a football team in the second biggest city in the USA because that's good for more $$$$$$

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back