RDT CXIVVIIX- #PriddisGOAT

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just finished the game, was watching a replay with my GF's family, footy mad family from Victoria. Her mum (who has some...interesting....footy opinions and hates the Eagles) thinks that players should only ever play for one club. All started from when she said she liked Wellingham before he moved but it's a disgrace players should ever change clubs that have been good to them.

I said what happens if list makers tell them they're not needed next year, she says they should retire. I said what about Juddy who wanted to go back to Victoria, she says players should be able to nominate who they want to be drafted by and stay there their whole career. Was the most infuriating 'talking to a brick wall' conversation I've ever had outside of the WCE BigFooty Podcast.
Unless your GF can suck a tennis ball through a hose I'd be suggesting a new GF

Oddly enough my GF's dad actually has only ever worked for BHP, has worked there since he was 16. He's insanely level headed and rational when it comes to footy. It's the weirdest household dynamic to try and watch a game in.
Well stop being a ******* pussy and watch it with your mates instead.

He's mates with ochre. Can't blame him for not wanting to watch with him

Just finished the game, was watching a replay with my GF's family, footy mad family from Victoria. Her mum (who has some...interesting....footy opinions and hates the Eagles) thinks that players should only ever play for one club. All started from when she said she liked Wellingham before he moved but it's a disgrace players should ever change clubs that have been good to them.

I said what happens if list makers tell them they're not needed next year, she says they should retire. I said what about Juddy who wanted to go back to Victoria, she says players should be able to nominate who they want to be drafted by and stay there their whole career. Was the most infuriating 'talking to a brick wall' conversation I've ever had outside of the WCE BigFooty Podcast.

Who do they all support?

Should have thrown a brick at the mother.

Was at work, watched it later and it was probably past Ochre's bed time

Who do they all support?

Should have thrown a brick at the mother.
Split between Essendon and Carlton, the mum's Essendon. Managed to turn my GF off the bombers through continually abusing them every time they come up, she even asked if she can go to the Geelong game next week which is a massive win.

Last edited:
fine people, does anyone use aussierul.es for game replays? i want to watch yesterday's game but i need an invite code to the thing.

i think i lost track of what's happened in RDT since about 2011. What number are we upto?

fine people, does anyone use aussierul.es for game replays? i want to watch yesterday's game but i need an invite code to the thing.

i think i lost track of what's happened in RDT since about 2011. What number are we upto?
I'm out of invite codes but I can send you the torrent file instead if you want

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Genuine question.

What's the point of the excersice where players run towards each other and bump shoulders.

Watching the warm up of the demons vs dogs game, and my dad asked me. I have no idea why they do it.
It's good to get a bit of body on body contact before you start a game - I reckon it's more a mental thing than anything.

Genuine question.

What's the point of the excersice where players run towards each other and bump shoulders.

Watching the warm up of the demons vs dogs game, and my dad asked me. I have no idea why they do it.
Throne is right. I play American Football and we always run into each other before the start of the game. It switches you 'on'. Definitely a mental thing, but it also prepares you for the first contact of the game.

Genuine question.

I like Port, so I don't like them losing.

I like reading the Port board when they've lost though.

I like drinking.

e84e5349b100bf1b.gif

Our Bulldogs loss and Port win aren't looking all that great now, but our Giants win is looking better and better. Tough year to get a read on.

Ps I've decided to add #thewestisgrouse to all tweets from the BFWCE account. Get around it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back