RDT CXIVVIIX- #PriddisGOAT

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Which Gambino reference did you like HoneyBadger35 ? I snuck two of them in there, right next to each other.

Sometimes I feel like a lot of the references are missed, but they make me laugh so that's all that matters.
That's like how I feel about the Rub references. They're my favourite to make even though you're the only person who gets them.

That's like how I feel about the Rub references. They're my favourite to make even though you're the only person who gets them.
There's one or two of them in the preview this week. And a snarky Norfite has wandered in and started speaking nonsense too.

Someone was talking about this on the main board, was it you Mr Eagle ? We have two back to back six day breaks to play Richmond on a Friday night, and they will be coming off the bye? Who's the genius that came up with that, that's ludicrous fixturing.

There's one or two of them in the preview this week. And a snarky Norfite has wandered in and started speaking nonsense too.

Someone was talking about this on the main board, was it you Mr Eagle ? We have two back to back six day breaks to play Richmond on a Friday night, and they will be coming off the bye? Who's the genius that came up with that, that's ludicrous fixturing.

Not I.

I'm too busy getting my Fourteen Year Member trophy :D

Told you I'd get around to this one day... And yes, yes it is rather good!
They alive dammit, it's a miiiracle.

Unrelated, you know who can go eat a bag of dicks? The people who decided to change all the settings on Youtube to intergrate google+ which is used by approximately 17 people in the world according to this study I just made up.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They alive dammit, it's a miiiracle.

Unrelated, you know who can go eat a bag of dicks? The people who decided to change all the settings on Youtube to intergrate google+ which is used by approximately 17 people in the world according to this study I just made up.
I use google+.. haters gonna hate ;)

"Please Standby"
http://fallout.bethsoft.com/

Itshappening.gif

Are you keen pants? Because I've been waiting for a looong ******* time to play this game.

I use google+.. haters gonna hate ;)

Are you keen pants? Because I've been waiting for a looong ******* time to play this game.
Yeah I'm a huge fan of the series.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back