RDT CXIVVIIX- #PriddisGOAT

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Getting the AFL Live app to work on my Android phone was a quick and painless experience with no significant problems.
I spent half on hour on the bus/train to the derby trying to get it to work. Piece of s**t. It was ******* fine last year too.

I feel like I'm the only one with the ******* plot while everything around me breaks and doesn't do the s**t its supposed to. :mad:
Settle down.

tumblr_n72xh33f761qiaqpmo1_500.png

Possible results from tomorrow's game and probable analysis on wce bf board

Eagles lose (by any margin) : eagles suck, our season is ****ed, sack everyone, delist/trade all our players, drop everyone for next week and replace them with the east Perth reserves

Eagles win (narrowly) : we were lucky, didn't deserve the win, sack everyone, delist/trade all our players, drop almost everyone for next week and replace them with the East Perth league side

Eagles win (by a few goals) : should have won by more, only won because Brisbane weren't at full strength, win will cost is a high draft pick, sack almost everyone, keep jk/darls/eMac/shuey/young players, delist/trade everyone else , drop half the side and replace them with the guys we didn't like 2 weeks ago

Eagles win (by a gazillion): flat track bullies, we're still s**t, will be thrashed next week when we play a good side. Sack priddis

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey RDT, long time, no see.

My campaigner of a sister and her idiotic friends went off to Groovin' the Moo this morning and very kindly left their cars scattered all over the driveway, boxing my car in, left empty UDL cans and s**t all over the backyard and also left the kitchen resembling something from a horror film with, I presume salsa sauce splattered all over the sink and microwave.

I want to kill them now.

Yes but are they hot?

Let's work out ages first.

Hey RDT, long time, no see.

My campaigner of a sister and her idiotic friends went off to Groovin' the Moo this morning and very kindly left their cars scattered all over the driveway, boxing my car in, left empty UDL cans and s**t all over the backyard and also left the kitchen resembling something from a horror film with, I presume salsa sauce splattered all over the sink and microwave.

I want to kill them now.

Hey BW, are they over 16 and hot?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back