RDT CXIVVIX - Second Comes Right After First

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

It'll be interesting to see our game against Adelaide next week- the crowd reaction, the player reaction etc. Adelaide players probably will want to play by then, but I'm just not sure how they could possibly play at a decent level with all that going through their heads.
There's a whole lot of things that will be interesting to see how the play out. This is just such an unprecedented situation.

I actually hope the Hawks/Pies circle isn't repeated in other games. Keep that as a special moment in the games history.
I agree, there's a line to tread between respectful and contrived when it comes to things like this, and that would be wonderful to keep as a once off. That being said, however people wish to react is perfectly fine. Our club has a big responsibility next week, whatever we choose to do, with the first game back for the Adelaide players and our own connection with Walsh.

tumblr_nqc4udwqVA1tlb56zo1_400.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Optus just sent me a letter saying they overcharged me in August 2014 to the value of $89.99 and apologise for the inconvenience and will be crediting my account.

I'm practically making money.

I got a similar letter, I got a cool $11.99 back.

One step closer to retirement :cool:

Nice, what's the itinerary plan?
Fly into Northern Thailand August 16th (Leave at 630am, Airport at 4 fuarrrkkk)
Make my way south, fly out of Bangkok to Sri Lanka September 9th.
Sri Lanka til October 4th, fly through KL, sleep in the airport overnight and get the 6am flight to Phnom Penh.
Float around Cambodia, land cross into Laos 29th Oct. Was going to bike ride North throughout the entire country but hesitant about that now.
Hopefully land cross into Northern Vietnam around the 19th of November.

Currently flying out of Ho Chi Mihn on December 13th, but I bought a flexipass which waives the standard 300 dollar flight change fee so I can push back the flight for the cost of ticket difference. So pending how much I'm spending I can push back the return, maybe go back to Thailand because I'll be neglecting the beaches or Myanmar which I'm much more interested in even if I'm ethically on the boundaries re: going.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back