RDT CXIVVIX - Second Comes Right After First

Status
Not open for further replies.
Intimately.
lebron_james.jpg

Did the Eagles elevate Murray Newman in an attempt to reengage with their disenfranchised underworld fans? Is Lewis Jetta a better dancer than Adam Goodes and Heretier Lumumba? Am I racist if I refuse to talk to anyone with skin darker than Pantone 7507 C?

All these questions, and more, on the Round 17 edition of the Quinz Rogue Podcast.

Did the Eagles elevate Murray Newman in an attempt to reengage with their disenfranchised underworld fans? Is Lewis Jetta a better dancer than Adam Goodes and Heretier Lumumba? Am I racist if I refuse to talk to anyone with skin darker than Pantone 7507 C?

All these questions, and more, on the Round 17 edition of the Quinz Rogue Podcast.
Coming on the unRogue podcast?

Classic Pantone reference, reminds me of this oddly satisfying blog doing the rounds

http://tinypmsmatch.tumblr.com
You're right, that is oddly satisfying.

We just had our best win of the year, and the main focus is on irrelevant nonsense. I wonder if that might be a good thing, keep the pressure off and the players grounded for a bit longer?

So we've just beaten Sydney for the first time in years, we're top 2 with a real chance to keep it that way and some of our players are having their best season of their careers. Let's check out where that positivity is manifesting itself shall we?

Screen%20Shot%202015-07-27%20at%207.29.41%20pm.png

So we've just beaten Sydney for the first time in years, we're top 2 with a real chance to keep it that way and some of our players are having their best season of their careers. Let's check out where that positivity is manifesting itself shall we?

Screen%20Shot%202015-07-27%20at%207.29.41%20pm.png
BBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back