RDT Lost Count - Something Tells Me He Never Got Around To Making That Call

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

And the extra week is required, why?

That club needs to be gutted.

Why? Because if they sack him they have to pay him out, if he resigned they don't. It's a big sum of money.

Why start doing the right thing now though?

thatsthejoke.jpg

I have no ******* idea how James Hird is still coach of the EFC. It boggles the mind.

Best analogy I can give you is picture the episode from the Simpsons where Homer joins the cult and they all start following The Leader. Essendon fans are expecting this to take them to the promised land of Premiershiptonia
The_Forbidden_Barn.jpg

Instead they are getting Hird leaving them up s**t creek, and riding off with a truckload of their money
neWmmGE.png

Oh and he looks exactly like the beans too
Aussie-Politics-7466.0.html.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why? Because if they sack him they have to pay him out, if he resigned they don't. It's a big sum of money.
He's refused to resign. So why not sack him now? Why wait a week? One week less pay?

Not since Murray Newman have things augered so badly for someone. First the fishing day was changed, now this. If the servo on Hampden Rd is out of pies, there's every chance we'll capsize never to be seen again.
Stay strong M.

Not since Murray Newman have things augered so badly for someone. First the fishing day was changed, now this. If the servo on Hampden Rd is out of pies, there's every chance we'll capsize never to be seen again.
I'd count that as a blessing in disguise. Servo pies are a special kind of horrible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back