RDT LXVXXI - Buckets of fun

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, I make my cricket debut this Sunday.

Have really enjoyed getting in the nets so far. It's been great fun.

Fingers crossed as I've been doing much better than expected. Haven't played since school days, but I'm a bit of a leg spinning all rounder.

I think thanks to Golf, my shot making is actually pretty good. We'll see how I go as every pitch in Darwin is a shocking green top this time of year. So the advice is to be batting half way down the pitch for the first 2 or 3 games.

Looking forward to it. :)

Just slog, works for us tailenders. :thumbsu:

Nice Chopsy, hope it goes well.

Collingwood by 23 tonight is my tip.

Collingwood are gone. :)

It's easy in hindsight, isn't it? ;)

Loved seeing a Buckley coached collingwood get pumped tempered by the fact is was carlton. And more tempered after watching rattan get interviewed after the game. Guy is a deadset ****wit

On a completely unrelated note we finished our display home this week with the official opening in two weeks. Will be a liftout in the west which may or may not have a photo of ne amongst others in it

On another completely unrelated note Keys, here's some sage advice for you young'uns. If you're having a bad day (shibz) simply go to the collingwood board after a loss and have a read. :eek::D

Loved seeing a Buckley coached collingwood get pumped tempered by the fact is was carlton. And more tempered after watching rattan get interviewed after the game. Guy is a deadset ****wit

On a completely unrelated note we finished our display home this week with the official opening in two weeks. Will be a liftout in the west which may or may not have a photo of ne amongst others in it

Someone owes us a carton...

Price's Paradise?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In other news, Brad Ebert is a gun..

Was always going to look better as Port were going to play him through the middle, the bigger issue is has he learned to consistently hit a target yet?

Still doing wonders for my dream team though :p

In other news, Brad Ebert is a gun..
He looked decent on the HF line for us. Just didn't have the room for him there.

As such, he overwhelmed himself trying to protect the ball coming off HB.

There weren't many people who were disappointed we were getting rid of Ebo, but I was. Didn't quite fit with our structure I guess but we didn't get what he was worth.

Was disappointed to see him go but we essentially replaced him with Hill which was worked out well so far.

Display196.jpg

Display201.jpg

Display193.jpg

Display239.jpg

Display241.jpg

Fyfe off with what looks to be a serious shoulder injury, thousands of screams of nooooo from around the country from fantasy coaches and Dockers supporters alike

Housemate (lyall) put the jinx on that one for sure...

Everyone should be getting involved in cartoon character madness, that is for sure...

Housemate (lyall) put the jinx on that one for sure...

Everyone should be getting involved in cartoon character madness, that is for sure...

Never knew you and Lyall shared a house together

The things you learn on BigFooty :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back