RDT Next Gen mk. II - Jew vill not like ze posts!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So which NBA jersey you getting?
Jack Darling Royal Wings mate, was always on board but after a great start to the year and a strong showing today he's taken over from Schoey and Eric as the favourite player.

Said it in the matchday thread, but no other player on our list has that sense of 'He'll win this' in every one on one contest, regardless of matchup. Glass has a bit of it too, but kick it relatively near JD in a 1v1 and I'm backing him to win it.

Fair dinkum, Hill will be blamed for MH370 soon. Would love to see Lecras/Cripps/Naitanui put the effort in chasing that he does.
Cripps was also filth but bobbed up with a nothing goal as he always does. Agree with you that Hill's running style makes it look worse than it is, but apart from 1 excellent tackle and breaking the lines once when the game was dead, don't remember him contributing positively. Lot of negative contributions today from him.

When he's on, he's on. Wasn't on tonight.

swannies

Brownlow Medallist
10k Posts Armchair Endzone Minor Comp Winner Armchair Endzone Participant
Oct 27, 2007
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Swan Districts, Everton
Fair dinkum, Hill will be blamed for MH370 soon. Would love to see Lecras/Cripps/Naitanui put the effort in chasing that he does.
Haters are going to hate Ochre. They will see what they want to see. Stood under the ball to create a contest on more than one occasion tonight, so my son tells me. I was swimming and watching Deltora Quest with my non football interested son. I know, I know, it hurts. :(
On other notes, I'm sick of muppet supporters from clubs saying oh the midfielders drop their knees/duck their heads to get frees. Especially when they have players of similar note in their teams. Muppets! :mad:

Sep 29, 2008
Between the lines.
AFL Club
West Coast
Haters are going to hate Ochre. They will see what they want to see. Stood under the ball to create a contest on more than one occasion tonight, so my son tells me. I was swimming and watching Deltora Quest with my non football interested son. I know, I know, it hurts. :(
On other notes, I'm sick of muppet supporters from clubs saying oh the midfielders drop their knees/duck their heads to get frees. Especially when they have players of similar note in their teams. Muppets! :mad:
I don't do scapegoating, nor I am a general Hill detractor, but he was very bad tonight. Very bad.

swannies

Brownlow Medallist
10k Posts Armchair Endzone Minor Comp Winner Armchair Endzone Participant
Oct 27, 2007
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Swan Districts, Everton
I'll have to chastise my oldest son then, for not watching the game properly. Will ask what he was actually doing there. :p

I'll have to chastise my oldest son then, for not watching the game properly. Will ask what he was actually doing there. :p

I suggest you beat him.

Not true, he worked hard to create a contest of the kick to his advantage on the HFF that hit him the one hand he went for it with. Was a true 1v1 once it hit the deck.
Should have gone at it with two hands.

Was insipid tonight, disgraceful effort.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back