RDT Next Gen mk. II - Jew vill not like ze posts!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last avatar change was the temporary Worsfold one right Quinzate?
I think so, part of the successful Save Worsfold campaign.

Brain shortcuts lead to me just looking at avatars to see who's posting, so there's a Port Adelaide poster (Kickpuncher ?) who I keep thinking is you Coxy, and I wonder why you're making so much sense.

Haven't been this year (10k fun run on the day of GWS v Dogs), have in the past.

My brother has convinced me to come with him when Norf play GWS in Canberra, apparently meeting a couple of SFA Canberra residents as well.
Figured if you went to the games we could catch up for a beer and laugh at Norf.

My brother has convinced me to come with him when Norf play GWS in Canberra, apparently meeting a couple of SFA Canberra residents as well.
Figured if you went to the games we could catch up for a beer and laugh at Norf.

Pity I'll have to be laughing at Norf from Sydney. That's City2Surf weekend! (I swear it's a conspiracy that these games match up with me having other things on...)

Pity I'll have to be laughing at Norf from Sydney. That's City2Surf weekend! (I swear it's a conspiracy that these games match up with me having other things on...)

You could have just said no instead of making up outlandish lies.

Lovely photo of Adam and Troy Selwood from Joel's Instagram:
qyhu4u6a.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back