RDTWWIII - A Thread in Crisis

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Curveball, I like it. Have you been?
Haven't been, but it's probably next for me. I'll head to the States for a couple of weeks to catch some sport, but then backpack down South America.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How the * do you organise a NFL draft day for a league which has participants in 3 different time zones? FFS. One mate is in the US until mid Sept, and another has moved over east. For those of you who can't count, that's two Skype-ins!

6pm seem far to everyone? Makes it 8pm over east, and 6am in the States.

How the **** do you organise a NFL draft day for a league which has participants in 3 different time zones? FFS. One mate is in the US until mid Sept, and another has moved over east. For those of you who can't count, that's two Skype-ins!

Badge/My league is the exact same except Europe instead of US. It was hard enough getting 8 people all in Perth together at once.

How the **** do you organise a NFL draft day for a league which has participants in 3 different time zones? FFS. One mate is in the US until mid Sept, and another has moved over east. For those of you who can't count, that's two Skype-ins!

Central Australian Time not good enough for you eh?

Badge/My league is the exact same except Europe instead of US. It was hard enough getting 8 people all in Perth together at once.
It's a bit annoying. Draft day is almost better than SB day!
Central Australian Time not good enough for you eh?
No.

You give up and go back to rearranging your sock drawer for fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back