RDTWWIII - A Thread in Crisis

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
$400? Did you pack 1 each of shirt, pants, shorts, underwear, socks, shoes? That's ridiculous and surely not accurate.
I wore the only pair of jeans I had, 3 shirts, one jacket that I wore most of the time, no shorts, couple of socks admittedly, wore the only (hiking) shoes I had the entire time. No shavers, constantly short on shampoo etc.

Homeless is a market in Europe.

EDIT: Actually - 500 with thermals...

There was a guy up here that used to make them with pearls. Charged upwards of $1000 for them

Lucky it's not the real thing otherwise it'd be taking the pearl necklace to the extreme.

I wore the only pair of jeans I had, 3 shirts, one jacket that I wore most of the time, no shorts, couple of socks admittedly, wore the only (hiking) shoes I had the entire time. No shavers, constantly short on shampoo etc.

Homeless is a market in Europe.

EDIT: Actually - 500 with thermals...
Geez, I packed to the extreme. I'll upload a picture of my claim once I finish it.

170 dolla for jeans, 100 for underwear, cologne...
Like I said, I took about 15 pairs of underwear, I actually think I undervalued. The jeans were for my mums wedding, so special occasion. Legit!

Hey RDT - We've got one more spot left in our NFL fantasy league. If anyone is semi interested, speak now or forever not be in a league.
FiveStrings - I heard you want in and to draft Cutler in the 1st round.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

FiveStrings - I heard you want in and to draft Cutler in the 1st round.

I heard you're happy with the status quo and for the club to wallow in mediocrity until the sun explodes and kills us all.

Just because you don't like my suggestions you don't have to be so rude, bud.
You know where you can shove your condescending attitude, bud. And you call yourself a mod.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back